Favorite Disney snacks?

hartj5

Original Poster
What is your favorite Disney snack and where can you get it? Also, where in the world do you find the Dole Whips?

ThinkTink721

I like the Mickey Ear Ice Cream that you can find at the ice cream stands throughout the parks. :slurp:

The dole whips can be found at Aloha Isle in Adventureland at the MK. :wave:

Mukta

Schoolbread is my favorite snack. It is a pastry found in the Norway pavillion bakery.
I also enjoy the pastries from the France pavillion and the Citrus swirl from Aloha Isle at MK.

EvilQueen-T

my favorite seems to change over time depending on my mood. i love having a simiple frozen coke on a hot day. sometimes i just want a pixie stick, a chocolate covered strawberry, or a croissant and cheese platter (epcot france) especially the goat cheese. i mainly LOVE LOVE LOVE being club level at the grand floridian...snacks galore all day long.

plaz10

Chocolate covered caramel square from Germany is my new favorite :slurp::slurp::slurp:

[Drool. Homer Simpson gargle. Drool.] Those sound fantastic. It's officially on my list for this upcoming trip in May.

My favorite snacks are:
mickey ice cream sandwich
cream cheese pretzel (tomorrowland)
turkey leg
anything from sweet spells
chocolate covered rolled in oreo rice krispie treats from goofys candy kitchen

I'm choosing to stop my list here because I can't have any of it for 68 days and it's killing me right now!!

mickeysshoes

I eat popcorn for breakfast most mornings so I have to go with HOT FRESH Popcorn from any popcorn cart in WDW. Have to get 1 popcorn bucket each trip!! I have a huge stack of them at home...no clue what i will do with them...but have to have!!! They make a great packing protection vessel for breakables on the trip home!!!! :slurp:

dave&di

Firstly to answer thr OP's question, you can also get Dole Whips at the Polynesian Resort. But not fancy variations, just the soft whip pineapple ice cream.

Favourite snacks, coming from England I tend to enjoy the things I can't get there such as:

Corn Dogs
Pulled pork sandwiches
jalepeno cream cheese pretzels
The big ice cream filled cookie from Main St Bakery (forgot its name)
Any peanut butter snacks (don't have in England, you can occassionally find Reeses butter cups, mmmmmm!)
Carrot cookie from HS
Mountain Dew ( not in England)

Too many! Actually this thread has just depressed me , thanks! :cry:

TheMatrix1331

Gotta go with the dole whip... during every parade me and my girlfriend each get one and enjoy every sip of it. I even end up usually finishing her's

MillerPoppins

This is tough...

Top of the list has to go to Minnie's Bake Shop cookies. They finally packaged them up but the biggest selection is at Goofy's Candy Co in DTD. :slurp::slurp::slurp: I'm obsessed!!!!

100_3599.jpg

After that:

Dole Whips
Minnie's Bake Shop Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
Giant Soft Pretzels from Germany

I will with no shame admit that my dinner the second night of our last trip consisted of a Minnie's Bake Shop cookie and a bag of Cheddar Cheese Popcorn. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom