Fantasyland rehab/updated approved!

WDW Monorail

You are entitled to the opinion, but most people (and anyone who has seen any of the other F-lands on the planet) would disagree with you.

If the MK is the heart of a WDW visit, which sadly it still is for most folks, then Fantasyland in the heart of the park.

And 'woeful' would be the best way of describing it ... and that's after it opened PhilharMagic and Small World received some TLC (BTW, I hate the new paint scheme outside, but that's just an opinion).

I understand that.

FLand is where the majority of guests spend most of their time, I suppose.
I'm not saying I like it the way it is. I dislike FLand as well as the MK in its entirety, with the exception of the TTA. I dislike JC, Pirates, Mansion, and most other things that many people seem to like. I guess that explains why I haven't been there in 4 years. I went in for a couple of hours in 2005 to see Wishes and Spectro, and both were well worth the price of admission.
I really dislike MK style parks. I am not a fan of the attractions in each of them.

krankenstein

I understand that.

I'm not saying I like it the way it is. I dislike FLand as well as the MK in its entirety, with the exception of the TTA. I dislike JC, Pirates, Mansion, and most other things that many people seem to like. I guess that explains why I haven't been there in 4 years. I went in for a couple of hours in 2005 to see Wishes and Spectro, and both were well worth the price of admission.
I really dislike MK style parks. I am not a fan of the attractions in each of them.

You need to go ride HM again. Since the rehab, it is outstanding! :wave:

EPCOT Explorer

Can someone explain or send me a link with info about this Enchanted Forest concept please.
Just a meet and greet. I don't see the hubbub.
I understand that.

Wow...interesting post.

I guess you like EPCOT?:lookaroun:lol:

Mimi

Someone mentioned DLP's dragon... is that a possibility for this project? Please say yes!!!! So what if it doesn't match Cinderella Castle... neither does King Stefan's Banquet Hall.

EPCOT Explorer

yup. basically the same for me, therefore I love those rides. They could be looked at as boring, but i still love them. I think a re-vamp of Fantasyland is needed. It kinda seems a little jumbled in theming and placement.
Right. It's the feeling they give you. It's the magic of Disney in a park.:eek:

Ahh...I miss MK. Been since 2006 for me.

Yep...me.:wave:
MK...Studios...AK....love 'em all.
I'm the one who rarely goes to Epcot. Usually just to eat, ride Soarin', and check to see if there is anything new at the end of SSE.:shrug:

You and your anti Edutainment.:lookaroun:lol:

(Yes, I said it...:p)

Captain Chaos

Yep...me.:wave:
MK...Studios...AK....love 'em all.
I'm the one who rarely goes to Epcot. Usually just to eat, ride Soarin', and check to see if there is anything new at the end of SSE.:shrug:

Is it ok to like all four parks, just liking some more than others?? :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom