Fantasyland rehab/updated approved!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
You are entitled to the opinion, but most people (and anyone who has seen any of the other F-lands on the planet) would disagree with you.

If the MK is the heart of a WDW visit, which sadly it still is for most folks, then Fantasyland in the heart of the park.

Don't forget some work on Toon Town - that is VERY much needed aswell.

Animaniac93-98

The one thing I don't see them getting rid of is Mickey's House, seems too popular along with Barnstormer. The train station too I could see begin kept, but maybe in location only.

TP2000

Its a pic of Shigeru Miyamoto. He showed it during a press conferance. But I still don't see what the avatar has to do with me commenting on rumors?

I had to Google that name. It now makes more sense to me, as before I couldn't figure out why someone would have a picture of Don Ho wearing a bad guy outfit as their avatar.

Once Fantasyland is done, I really hope someone in Glendale forces TDO to address their stale and nearly stagnant Rivers of America section of the park. There's just two rides left there (rafts and Liberty Belle), where Disneyland has four (rafts, canoes, Mark Twain, Sailing Ship Columbia). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zLJVhIvJTE

I get why they don't run the Canoes anymore in Florida, as the climate there makes it far less fun than it is in California. But at the very least they could get a second big boat and bring the keelboats back.

Now that the vegetation has grown very dense over the last 40 years, I remember thinking the Rivers of America in WDW with minimal boat traffic just sort of looks like a rather stagnant flood control channel. They need to get some LIFE on that river! It's part of the show! :wave:

lazyboy97o

The one thing I don't see them getting rid of is Mickey's House, seems too popular along with Barnstormer. The train station too I could see begin kept, but maybe in location only.
Mickey does present the biggest issue in my mind. He is just far too popular to be done away with. The Barnstormer could stay but not remain the Barnstormer. It's a Vekoma Junior Coaster with customized cars. The surroundings and cars could be changed.

Animaniac93-98

It would be really cool if the changed barnstormer was put indoors with black light/fiber optic "jewel" effects.

I also just read on Micechat that BatB has been scrapped and Toontown will be staying, anybody else got news on this?

jt04

It would be really cool if the changed barnstormer was put indoors with black light/fiber optic "jewel" effects.

I also just read on Micechat that BatB has been scrapped and Toontown will be staying, anybody else got news on this?

Yes mice chat is the last place you want to get WDW rumors.

jt04

Some of my friends go on Micechat. They say the same about this site... what a cute Disney fanboard rivalry we have developing...

No, this is the WDW rumor forum and they emphasize DL over there at mc.

By the way, just have to point this out. Does anyone really think that the fact that Carsland just broke ground happened at essentially the same time as the Fantasyland rumors became "confirmed" is by chance? The ground breaking was a milestone for the DCA expansion project, and for some developers at WDI, WDW is next. I did think it might be MI, but it appears now FL is the priority......for now.

As I've been saying all along. Epcot Explorer can confirm it. Unless he decides to play dumb. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom