Fantasyland rehab/updated approved!

cdunbar

I think with or without Harry Potter Land, which I don't think will be a game changer in the slightest bit, this WAS the time to do something.

I am glad to hear corporate taking over. I understand the economy is struggling but even so ... NOW is the time to build so that way you are ready when things get back on track and people are looking to celebrate and relax then BOOM you hit them with a new Fantasyland, new attractions, MI Coaster, all of a sudden you are coming out of this recession and WDW has tons of amazing new things ... what better way to celebrate. Business 101 ... position yourself to bounce back huge when people are ready to spend again.

So glad to hear it ... Now, actually ... DO IT NOW.
Exactly what people aren't understanding is that major engineering, and construction companies are seriously hurting and that half a billion could probably go seriously further now than it could of two years ago when we were all sitting pretty!

cdunbar

Now that's an exaggeration, the Castle was caked in many of my first (more memorable) visits, and It didn't traumatize me at all. In fact I think it's cool because you can always know what time in the 'world it was.
:lol: :D

Ugly, yes. Ruined Vacations and still worth yelling about? No. It's long gone. Let it go Indiana.
Heck yes! Go Us Servo, for not letting pink frosting ruining our vacai's!:ROFLOL:

Studios Fan

Exactly what people aren't understanding is that major engineering, and construction companies are seriously hurting and that half a billion could probably go seriously further now than it could of two years ago when we were all sitting pretty!

Completely true. Hopefully they just spend it wisely. :)

Scar Junior

Good point.

As for the cake castle... the good part was that it was put up and taken down... it didn't linger any longer than it needed.

culturenthrills

Absolutely.

That temp area from 1988 needs to be demo'd ... and from what I hear, most of it will be history if this happens.

Yes, I actually remember that it was supposed to be a temp area.

If this redo actually goes through I don't know what to think. It would be long overdue. MK's FL is the worst. If it can come even close to DL or DLP's it will be a massive improvement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom