Fantasyland rehab/updated approved!

EPCOTPluto

For anyone who doesn't care much about our castle, be thankful. I have a King Richards park nearby and the castle theming there is awful.:hurl:

contact_us.jpg

/quote]

:hurl: THAT is God awful. Reminds me of a cheap contractor...

I do agree on the Castle walk through. I think a story of Cinderella via DL style could work.
Heck, even a clone of the Cinderella Castle Mystery Tour that just closed in Tokyo, (from what I heard) could work as well.

castevens

According to the plans, if I remember correctly, the castle wall would be on the opposite side of the carousel from the castle. That would be a huuuge extension...

Animaniac93-98

Heck, even a clone of the Cinderella Castle Mystery Tour that just closed in Tokyo, (from what I heard) could work as well.

No space for it, below or in the castle regardless of how awesome it was (and still would be if it were not for new earthquake related building regulations).

marsrunner

For anyone who doesn't care much about our castle, be thankful. I have a King Richards park nearby and the castle theming there is awful.:hurl:

contact_us.jpg

It would be nice to see a walkthrough attraction like DL but I will still hold out for getting a better Fantasyland instead.

Is that better or worse than this?

chinese_magic_kingdom_fake.jpg

Not to mention this:

25cake.jpg

:)

kapeman

With two important differences. GM is still the world's #1 automaker by unit volume. But, they have been steadily losing market share, and were not profitable. Neither of those applies to the P&R segment.

I thought Toyota finally overtook them in sales, maybe it was just briefly.

But, analogies, like most metaphors, don't bear close examination.

Or put another way, an analogy is like a bucket of paint with a hole in it, the farther you carry it, the less it applies.

:)

marsrunner

This forum didn't exist back then, right?
Cause with the complaining you people do on here about the littlest things, I want to read what you were writing about THAT monstrosity....

BAH and Wand have NOTHING on that!

"What do you mean 'you people'?"

Seriously, have you not seen anyone complain about the Pepto-Bismol cake here? You must not be looking very hard.

"What do you mean 'you people'?"

Seriously, have you not seen anyone complain about the Pepto-Bismol cake here? You must not be looking very hard.

Oh I have...but only in hindsight - "at least it's not as bad as the Pepto-Bismol cake was"

I want to read the reactions of people as it was going up...or the rumors about them not taking it down for another 5 years or so because it was expensive to put up and maybe if they left it, they could re-use it for the 30th birthday...or something fun like that ;)

WDWmazprty

Oh I have...but only in hindsight - "at least it's not as bad as the Pepto-Bismol cake was"

I want to read the reactions of people as it was going up...or the rumors about them not taking it down for another 5 years or so because it was expensive to put up and maybe if they left it, they could re-use it for the 30th birthday...or something fun like that ;)

cas1297sw.jpg

YUMMY!!! :hurl::hurl:

EpcotServo

It was horrible as it ruined the forced perspective of the castle. Not to mention ruining MANY first time visitors initial impressions.

Now that's an exaggeration, the Castle was caked in many of my first (more memorable) visits, and It didn't traumatize me at all. In fact I think it's cool because you can always know what time in the 'world it was.
:lol: :D

Ugly, yes. Ruined Vacations and still worth yelling about? No. It's long gone. Let it go Indiana.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Now that's an exaggeration, the Castle was caked in many of my first (more memorable) visits, and It didn't traumatize me at all. In fact I think it's cool because you can always know what time in the 'world it was.
:lol: :D

Ugly, yes. Ruined Vacations and still worth yelling about? No. It's long gone. Let it go Indiana.

But you have to admit, it did spoil the carefully planned forced perspective.

Let it go? OK it's gone. :wave::lol:

The Conundrum

This forum didn't exist back then, right?
Cause with the complaining you people do on here about the littlest things, I want to read what you were writing about THAT monstrosity....

BAH and Wand have NOTHING on that!

knowing the people here most would defend it and say it was one of the most artistic things Disney has ever done if this site was around then.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom