Fantasyland expasion phase III - move IASW????

_Scar

I don't agree, especially about SB. Coloring does not equal a show.

Fairies could be interactive and "cleaning up" Sleeping Beauty's cottage. It looks VERY interesting. Plus the queue focusing on Maleficent could mean there will be a definite story.

Don't forget Storytime with Belle, that's a show.

jt04

Stuff to do...?

:lookaroun

I experience the attractions once or twice (except the classics) and after that I'm bored unless I'm with people who haven't seen something before. But I never tire of the aesthetics when Imagineering gets it right. You never can take it all in. You have to be there. But that is just a difference of opinion.

stitchcastle

Florida = rain. Rain + wet ride vehicles = unhappy guests. This is why most of the attractions in WDW are indoors.

Let's not start that rumor again.

looks like someone doesn't know about Disneyland Paris

small-world-ride.jpg

_Scar

No, it's not.

Why wouldn't it be? It's already a nice show to see, and it's about to get massively updated into the Beast's library

And TDL gets a ton of rain and monsoons, but it uses the same facade. The main difference is there is still indoor loading.

WDW1974

(Not talking at you, Martin...) Disney doesn't spend money where they don't have to. Where have all you folks been the past handful of years? Do any of you REALLY think they would spent countless millions to simply "relocate" such a massive attraction? :rolleyes: Please.

Please, exactly.

Just another example of the evils of 'social media' ... good old Examiner.com.

Disney doesn't relocate perfectly fine E-Tickets just for the hell of it.

Funny how things like this get written and take on a life of their own ... but having been around Disney fan forums for years, this isn't anything new. I recall fans talking about moving Small World and CoP to EPCOT ... and relocating Horizons to MK and other such drivel.

Common sense, people.

Common sense.

(BTW, when is Spidey coming from IOA to MK? And when can I meet the Fantastic Four at EPCOT?) :D:rolleyes::cool:

WDW1974

Oh, yes. I judge it on rides. Only way I know how to judge it.
Nothing "attraction" to me about a CM in a costume to take a photo with.
:snore:

What are you? A Disney hating, gloom and doom spewing Commie?

You should go to Universal and leave shorter lines for the rest of us who enjoy the pixie dust high of taking a photo with a 17-yeard-old in a foamhead costume.

What next? You have a problem with turkey legs and Dole Whips?!?!

You are a baaaaaaaaaaad man!:goodnevil:fork::drevil:

SirGoofy

Don't diss HKDL.

It's a beautiful little park that knows the importance of trees and shade in a sub-tropical climate.

Can't wait to visit again ... maybe soon!:)

Oh, HKDL looks like a beautiful park, and I plan on visiting once the expansions are complete, but they call everything an attraction.:lol:

What's wrong, Goofball?

You can't stay in the lines?:ROFLOL:

It's too hard, dang it!:fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom