Fantasyland expansion a go - CONFIRMED

mharrington

They should stay in the same place, if the concept art and blueprints are to be believed. Same with the Carousel too.

Yeah, but if you saw the concept art, you would see that it has its roof altered. And I would think that since it's right within the area of the remodel, it would probably be shut down with the rest of that particular part of the land to be remodeled.

EPCOT Explorer

Woah, woah, woah...Random thought! :D

Fireworks!? Will the new half of FL have to be shut down for concerns of fall out like in Disneyland? And what of Wishes during construction?

And...When it's finally open, the vantage point for Belle's/Beast's Castle might line up...perfectly...:D:lol:

Interesting...

SoupBone

Please tell me that "Old" Fantasyland will stay intact. I can't exactly see the blueprints that great but it appears to be intact.

tirian

Woah, woah, woah...Random thought! :D

Fireworks!? Will the new half of FL have to be shut down for concerns of fall out like in Disneyland? And what of Wishes during construction?

And...When it's finally open, the vantage point for Belle's/Beast's Castle might line up...perfectly...:D:lol:

Interesting...

I'm not sure; TTF doesn't close. I don't think 20k did either.

_Scar

Here's a thought about fireworks too:

When Pixie Hollow opens, Tink should zipline there instead of TLand.

BTW, where do the fireworks land? TSI? Offsite?

EPCOT Explorer

That wouldn't work....The show is "projected" to the FRONT of the park, at MSUSA. No one would be able to see Tink for more than 3 secs.:lol:

Land?:lookaroun They are launched from behind MK.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy

If you've ever watched from current Fantasyland, you'd have your answer, particularly depending on wind. Not all....but a fair amount.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom