Fantasyland expansion a go - CONFIRMED

DisneyCanadian

Did I read and head those youtube clips correctly, FantasyLand will be twice as big? This is rather exciting news. For years Florida has been getting the short end of the stick, and finally some TLC. Hopefully more announcements are made regarding the rest of MK or the other Florida parks.

However, one thing I am disappointed with is that it seems most of the new additions, apart from the Dumbo area, is geared towards girls. All in all, it's nice that there will be a much needed expansion.

hpyhnt 1000

I would hope. FL West can stay how it is. It's FL Central and East that looks like it's getting the help it needs.

Agreed. Since west is going to end up kinda separated from everything else due to the wall, you can get away with minimal attention to the exterior facades. But since Pooh and SW will essentially be in the new area, the switchback chain queues and circus tents would probably look even cheaper. :shrug:

Nope, the one on the right definitely has more spokes.

Its just a rendering. I'm fairly confident that both Dumbos will have the same number of spokes/elephants.

EPCOT Explorer

Agreed. Since west is going to end up kinda separated from everything else due to the wall, you can get away with minimal attention to the exterior facades. But since Pooh and SW will essentially be in the new area, the switchback chain queues and circus tents would probably look even cheaper. :shrug:

Its just a rendering. I'm fairly confident that both Dumbos will have the same number of spokes/elephants.

Yep. And they can get their refurbs without being closed.:D

I wouldn't assume anything....That might be Aladdin's spinner.:wave:

Spyne

Wow...I am literally in shock right now. I am SO excited, the new Fantasyland looks like it's going to be AMAZING! :sohappy: I am so psyched right now, can't wait to see it actually constructed within the next few years.

Exprcoofto

I would not mind that...:D

Me either. I have the DCA T-Shirt in my closet. The WDW one would look nice right next to it. Wish they had a place where we could suggest these things. I really want to see some models of it. Maybe there will be some tomorrow under that Fantasy sign in the Parks & Resorts Exhibit? :shrug: (highly doubt it, but you never know..)

krankenstein

Makes Universal's Harry Potter-land look WEAK :lol:

Really? I think they are fairly comparable.

A major E-Ticket for both (TLM, HP Ride (The name is escaping me))

A rethemed kiddie coaster (Barnstormer, Unicorn)

A park classic getting a new queue (Dumbo, DD)

And various additions of shops, restaurants and theming.

:shrug:

Exprcoofto

Really? I think they are fairly comparable.

A major E-Ticket for both (TLM, HP Ride (The name is escaping me))

A rethemed kiddie coaster (Barnstormer, Unicorn)

A park classic getting a new queue (Dumbo, DD)

And various additions of shops, restaurants and theming.

:shrug:
Geez, they are extremely comparable! Disney should've thrown in another E-Ticket to blow them away :p :D

EPCOT Explorer

Me either. I have the DCA T-Shirt in my closet. The WDW one would look nice right next to it. Wish they had a place where we could suggest these things. I really want to see some models of it. Maybe there will be some tomorrow under that Fantasy sign in the Parks & Resorts Exhibit? :shrug: (highly doubt it, but you never know..)

So do I...Hopefully somewhere on MSUSA?

EPCOT Explorer

Next up:

Universal: Unfortunate Island (Based on ASOUE btw, would be to the left of JP)

*next day*

Disney: Reimagined Beastly Kingdom

Of course.
I could get used to that.:shrug:
I can see it now...

NOW PRESENTING
BLUE SKY CINEMA
Exactly.:D
They might, but it hasn't been announced yet. :shrug:

BTW, MK has not had a new E-Ticket addition since 1992. :lookaroun

I had to explain that to my Dad this morning.

He said it explained a ton.:lookaroun

Gotta get him posting here.:lol:

Exprcoofto

I can see it now...

NOW PRESENTING
BLUE SKY CINEMA

Ahh! I spoke to soon!

NewBlueSkyCinema.png

JK! :lol: :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom