Expedition Everest - Yeti Spotted! Videos Are Available!

maxime29

Premium Member
Anyone who thinks this is "spoilorama" shouldn't be watching the videos. These are uploaded for those who have no chance of riding this ride any time soon.

What he said.

So who exactley did you get these from??

I'm sure he would have to .... ahem .... dispose of you. :D

orlandorealtor

I don't see how these videos are such a horrible thing. Imagine having a 'product' that is so incredibly popular that people want to watch videos of other people using it ... because they are so excited to enjoy it on their own.

elpirataman

orlandorealtor said:
I don't see how these videos are such a horrible thing. Imagine having a 'product' that is so incredibly popular that people want to watch videos of other people using it ... because they are so excited to enjoy it on their own.

I guess you just spend so long waiting and anticipating something so big, that when a little information pops through, you just can't resist!

dxwwf3

orlandorealtor said:

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Pongo

orlandorealtor said:

Because Disney made it CLEAR that videotaping was definitely not tolerated. Breaking the rules is a no-no.I mean, this is worse than Jim Hill getting kicked out of Disneyland.

This is exposing WDI's secrets before their approval. It's like someone takes the fragments of the 7th Harry Potter book and makes them public way before publishing. Not cool.

elpirataman

Pongo said:
Because Disney made it CLEAR that videotaping was definitely not tolerated. Breaking the rules is a no-no.I mean, this is worse than Jim Hill getting kicked out of Disneyland.

This is exposing WDI's secrets before their approval. It's like someone takes the fragments of the 7th Harry Potter book and makes them public way before publishing. Not cool.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Preach it Brother!

dxwwf3

Pongo said:

Like that internet video where some guy drove by a Barnes and Noble and shouted out the ending to the book in front of his friend. That was hillarious.

Connor002

Pongo said:

But the HP stuff is in a vault in London and/or littered around JKR's house/s.
Everest was opened to previews.

It's not really fair to compare the two...

BwanaBob

I understand the desire to do such a thing...
It's just the timing.

Yes, we all know there will be tons of video after soft openings and previews...just like there were with other attractions.

It just goes in you sideways when you work on a project for so long, with all the advertising and hype, in hopes people will make trips to come see it for themselves...
and then it gets blasted all over the internet.

You would THINK you could trust the individuals who have been on it so far to keep it under wraps for a little while longer.

/rant

XSTech

Original Poster
This is no different than any guest filming an attraction after the Cast Member says, "No videotaping or flash photography." It never stops anyone.

Next weekend are the CM previews and then AP/DVC after that. There are bound to be more videos popping up then. These are just a bit earlier. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom