Expedition Everest - Yeti Spotted! Videos Are Available!

The_CEO

Yensid, the way I see it myself. I won't be riding it for 6 plus months.. Not to mention to me even after knowing everything that is going to happen, BEING there in person.. and RIDING it in person, EVERYTHING adds up to a much better experience than a video. A video only provides a visual and audio sensation, nothing more.

maxime29

Premium Member
Meh. With all the shorter on-ride previews of the ride like on the Christmas Parade, I think that gave away too much info about the ride. Either way, I won't be back till next December. I'm downloading them as I post.

wdwishes2005

AH #@$%!@$#....... NOOOOO! must wait.... just 13 more days..... I can do it..... ( grabs computer and chucks it out window to avoid temptation....)

dxwwf3

Download them.....put them away in a folder......and don't think about it until after you ride it

I think I can do it :)

the-reason14

OK can anyone help, what type of video player is it played on, I cant get it to play on Windows media, do I need quicktime or realplay.

OK, OK, I know, I said I wasnt, but I cant just not look. Plus Im with the person that said being there adds on to the experience.

Brer_roadrunner

yensidtlaw1969 said:
Tell me, if I don't know when I'm gonna see it and it might not be for a year, should I watch the video?

Yensidtlaw1969

That was my dilemma... I'm not going back until 2007:(... My suggestion is to watch it once, but don't watch it more than one time... You'll get your fix and it won't really ruin the surprise since you won't be going there anytime soon...

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
the-reason14 said:
OK can anyone help, what type of video player is it played on, I cant get it to play on Windows media, do I need quicktime or realplay.

OK, OK, I know, I said I wasnt, but I cant just not look. Plus Im with the person that said being there adds on to the experience.

Quicktime will do it... I'm evil, aren't I :drevil: ?

orlandorealtor

I think this ride is going to get better with age. Once all the trees fill in the area I think it's going to look fantastic. Everything now seems a little sparse.

orlandorealtor

haha. I watched them both quickly and deleted them. Really I didn't see much that I wasn't expecting or read about. Hopefully that gave me my fill until the preview so I can get some work done now.

elpirataman

Now that was scary!

Someone comfort me!

At least it will be a surprise when we see it in Person. Let's just think of it as a...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Temporary preview of what's to come.

Oh i messed up bad!

Someone please comfort me!

Connor002

Pongo said:
Show of hands: who actually WILL watch the video?

*raises hand*

What? Everest will be old news by the time I actually get to ride it. Might as well get to know what everyone's going to see. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom