Expedition Everest - Yeti Spotted! Videos Are Available!

Brent

I admit it I'm going to do it I can't stand it any longer....no I wont yes I will NO I WONT YES I WILL NO NO NO YES YES YES NOOOOOOO!!!!! *moves slowly away from the cpu*

The_CEO

elpirataman said:
Scary I know, but don't spoil it for the ppl with more will power lol!

Please don't be discouraged by my words, but I canceled my trip to WDW from EE in June, I'm going to Germany instead. I just don't feel like EE is worth going for anymore. Not because of the video, just maybe I thought it was going to be extremely different from what it really is. Worth riding yes, but I'll wait for the next family trip.

dxwwf3

EpcotServo said:
Don't watch the video.......Don't support this guy's spoilorama tarnishing the good work of WDI.

This has happened before and it will happen again. I'm not going to watch it right now, but I wouldn't miss downloading it for the world.

The_CEO

EpcotServo said:
Don't watch the video.......Don't support this guy's spoilorama tarnishing the good work of WDI.

OK EpcotServo, people are going to be posting videos like crazy in a week or two so what does an early one hurt? NONE. You act like one of those Mummy freaks over at ROTM trying to stop people from recording their attraction. With a ride like EE piping in thousands an hour, do you HONESTLY think you or anyone working at EE can stop someone from video taping something FUN!? Oh My!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom