Expedition Everest - Yeti Spotted! Videos Are Available!

dxwwf3

The_CEO said:
You act like one of those Mummy freaks over at ROTM trying to stop people from recording their attraction.

And I don't even think that attraction is worth the effort :lol:

elpirataman

Who cares if anyone see's it! I am 100% now that it will be a 100 times better in person than on camera with any dumb cast members screaming stupidly!

But WDI has it's rights, so can someone please close that download!

Connor002

Ooo... perty!

It does seem rather short, though...
Oh, Yeti Shadow effect=Greatness! :sohappy:
But other than than... I can't help but be a bit disappointed...
Oh well... I'll get to see it person eventually...

dxwwf3

I'm sure most of us will be disapointed at first. That's why I've been in the process of lowering my expectations for about a year now.

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Ooo... perty!

It does seem rather short, though...
Oh, Yeti Shadow effect=Greatness! :sohappy:
But other than than... I can't help but be a bit disappointed...

STOP IT! *cover's eyes*

Okay, if you all want to talk about the ride, make a seperate thread and write "SPOILERS" at the top for those who do NOT want to stumble upon them.

orlandorealtor

The shadow effect looks fantastic. It appears to be digital like the cave avalanche effect on Thunder Mtn at Disneyland. They added digital during the refurb after the big accident a few years ago, looked awesome. You can barely see the avalanche here at WDW...probably still on a dirty old reel.

Legacy

Pongo said:
Show of hands: who actually WILL watch the video?
But I don't know the next time I'll be in the States, let alone Animal Kingdom. I'll go ahead and watch it now.

:shrug:

elpirataman

It's a miracle, I think.........I think I am starting to forget some of it now!

I guess we were very limited to what we saw in that video, so basically we didn't see anything clearly.

Connor002

Pongo said:
STOP IT! *cover's eyes*

Okay, if you all want to talk about the ride, make a seperate thread and write "SPOILERS" at the top for those who do NOT want to stumble upon them.

Hey... I was mild on the spoliers... I could have said much worse. :zipit:

XSTech

Original Poster
EpcotServo said:
Don't watch the video.......Don't support this guy's spoilorama tarnishing the good work of WDI.

I'm glad everyone here is enjoying the videos... whether you watched em or not! :p

As I wrote earlier, I have opted not to spoil the experience for myself. I scrubbed through the videos at lightning speed to make sure they were real. I didn't see anything I hadn't seen on TV, so if you wanna do that, it's a good tease.

Anyone who thinks this is "spoilorama" shouldn't be watching the videos. These are uploaded for those who have no chance of riding this ride any time soon. I will be there for the Annual Passholder previews and will probably video it myself then. Of course, this saves me the trouble if I don't get to!

dxwwf3

XSTech said:
I scrubbed through the videos at lightning speed to make sure they were real. I didn't see anything I hadn't seen on TV, so if you wanna do that, it's a good tease.

It's a VERY good tease.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom