Expedition Everest - Yeti Spotted! Videos Are Available!

WDWFantasmic

When I click on it, this appears.

¾ä|Á 2à`þ€:Õ_®Í¼ žPÈÿdüß+ú"|U„±ðûâP–\>¾"±ê¯íkÿíõ:>úð`:€ñ‡¥åÀ€$z!!B¯‰jê²õ}ððF¼¬ýOXÕ€À „þûÊ•ÑðüK²èCŸj‡õPŠ"±+ð OËË)ÆZ>UýùvÅÕs×TU’Oùj¢ÏhîÌlãá÷ʃD€>§Â_„&E*Ä¡,¼ºlUG€|JðV©¸ :®W7Œ ¨’ Ø•åT}ïȯ¢Pöµl/iVðw}$ƒÐ?:€À„—Ùü¾(.ôÂíº}¸¯._Ø`0?%ø$—‰x½L£ÉUúxw j~&n0e“ Ô{Š½ïY³ùƒ¥®ŽýûËž²ä³Š‡®}8û `‚0!Cõ P sÃÚ å@åË¿ß{D_~Ïl|À‰"]\@zÝ÷½ø£ãëÕ0\Gÿ™T)£­

M:SpilotISTC12

Connor002 said:
Ooo... perty!

It does seem rather short, though...
Oh, Yeti Shadow effect=Greatness! :sohappy:
But other than than... I can't help but be a bit disappointed...

Couldnt have agreed with u more. I expected more yeti there was like 15 sec of yeti. i wasnt pleased at all!

BwanaBob

XSTech said:
This is no different than any guest filming an attraction after the Cast Member says, "No videotaping or flash photography." It never stops anyone.

Next weekend are the CM previews and then AP/DVC after that. There are bound to be more videos popping up then. These are just a bit earlier. ;)
And THAT just makes everything alright, huh?

orlandorealtor

Well I don't condone rule breaking, especially at Disney. And frankly I wish I wouldnt have had that temptation to look, which I did. But if you take a step back and look at the situation it doesn't seem so bad for a few of us to take a PEAK. I'm sure WDI is flattered that there are people that make a trip to their park almost every day just to look at their newest mountain, with no chance of going on.

Pongo

Connor002 said:
But the HP stuff is in a vault in London and/or littered around JKR's house/s.
Everest was opened to previews.

It's not really fair to compare the two...

But Disney did everything within their power to prevent this from happening. Everest is locked behind walls so no one can ride it. It has to go through levels of testing. Obviously.

It wasn't "opened to previews". It was fulfilling a need, and creating restrictions for that need.

elpirataman

XSTech said:
This is no different than any guest filming an attraction after the Cast Member says, "No videotaping or flash photography." It never stops anyone.

Next weekend are the CM previews and then AP/DVC after that. There are bound to be more videos popping up then. These are just a bit earlier. ;)

But that is besides the point. Previews are for people to experience it first hand, and if someone wants to spoil it for everyone else, then he can just go to Disney Jail!

bbll24

Ride Spoilers!! Don't Read!

Holy ____#@! Do you go right under the Yeti? The ride looks pretty awesome, I'm not disappointed at all. I feel okay with myself for watching it, my family won't be going until next year. I couldn't help it. Anways, this is a great addition to WDW and even moreso to AK. This ride is definitely up there with ToT, RnR, PotC, Splash Mountian...etc (all the classics)

Pongo

XSTech said:

Cast Members are held to a higher standard than guests. If I was Disney, I would not wanting to be wasting my valuable money on this person's paycheck.

elpirataman

M:SpilotISTC12 said:
Couldnt have agreed with u more. I expected more yeti there was like 15 sec of yeti. i wasnt pleased at all!

Remember that the video was very limited. There is alot of stuff that the video didn't capture.

elpirataman

I just hope he won't post this in the EE:Video section! I don't think It should be seen after all the work WDI went through.

Edit: disneyeverest.com still not Up!

Pongo

M:SpilotISTC12 said:
i sure hope your right because the ride had so much hype that it didnt live up to its exspectations.

Watching the Soarin' ride through video was NOTHING compared to the actual ride.

Clearly, the whole experience is in... well... the EXPERIENCE.

Connor002

Pongo said:
But Disney did everything within their power to prevent this from happening. Everest is locked behind walls so no one can ride it. It has to go through levels of testing. Obviously.

It wasn't "opened to previews". It was fulfilling a need, and creating restrictions for that need.

Well... I'm not sure if they did EVERYTHING in they're power to prevent it.

It's not exactly "locked" behind walls. Unless there are chains and padlocks all over which I've never seen...
Levels of testing? Testing in the safety sense must have already been done, or they wouldn't have riders... Testing now would be for more or less fine tuning the experience.

It must have been open to previews of some kind, just not guest or AP holders' previews.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom