Exclusive New Photos of Inside Everest!!

Yen_Sid1

Original Poster
missionspace said:
Does that include the lift village or not! Because I was wondering I only get 3 times?

No, it doesn't include the lift village. But, I don't to give away all the surprises!!

ogryn

Sorry if this makes your horizontal scroll bar appear. Squeezing it down to 740px wide made it even harder to see. :eek:

Everest_Rough.png

I think it's an upward-helix as well, not a downwards one as I portrayed above. I think the rest is correct, as to the common knowledge of what has been placed (and the best I could do in RCT2 :)).

Lee

Adventurer
Want to find the other out/in times?
Look carefully at the photo of Joe Rohde gesturing at the small model. Unless I'm mistaken, there is a clue in that photo.

Also, the RCT2 model is ok, but I would point out that the backwards helix is indeed an upwards helix, and the one in the rear is a double-helix.

I might try to do a similar one myself....

Sergeant Tibbs

Lee said:
Want to find the other out/in times?
Look carefully at the photo of Joe Rohde gesturing at the small model. Unless I'm mistaken, there is a clue in that photo.

Also, the RCT2 model is ok, but I would point out that the backwards helix is indeed an upwards helix, and the one in the rear is a double-helix.

I might try to do a similar one myself....
if you dont mind could you post the picture on here. Im not sure where to look for it. If you dooo mind then dont worry about it. Thanks

CTXRover

Sergeant Tibbs said:
if you dont mind could you post the picture on here. Im not sure where to look for it. If you dooo mind then dont worry about it. Thanks

Just in case Lee doesn't get a chance to post until later, I believe he is referring to this picture found on the main Everest page of wdwmagic:

http://www.wdwmagic.com/thumbnails/everest/everest_rhode_conceptmodel1.jpg

Look in the top left corner of the model for the clue that I believe he is referring to.

Lynx04

I didn't know the two sections were the train stops to go backwards/forwards was out side. I thought that was just a model error. I guess we will find out soon, or semi soon.

In that second pic, I beleive the Yeti will be in the building that is covered on top, right by the crane.

peter11435

Lynx04 said:
I didn't know the two sections were the train stops to go backwards/forwards was out side. I thought that was just a model error. I guess we will find out soon, or semi soon.

In that second pic, I beleive the Yeti will be in the building that is covered on top, right by the crane.
I believe only one will be outside. I think the transition from forwards to backwards is inside, and the transition from backwards to forwards is outside.

Lynx04

peter11435 said:
I believe only one will be outside. I think the transition from forwards to backwards is inside, and the transition from backwards to forwards is outside.

Interesting, thanks.

Lee

Adventurer
Ok, here is my try using RCT3. This sort of thing really shows the limitations of that game!
The red section is most of the backwards section.
Note: Nothing is to scale, and the track is, naturally, incomplete.

And yes, that covered building looking section is the Yeti's home.

Sergeant Tibbs

wdwishes2005 said:
maybe my theory was right, does anyone know if at some part, you will almost go careening off the cliff into oblivion, only stopping inches from the edge?
Yeah, that sounds like it will be right after looking at Lee's RCT3 pic (not to sure what program that is:D ). it looks like it will be the transition from forward to backwards outside.

SpenceMan01

Sweet.

"You're rushing up the mountain when you round a corner. All of a sudden, just ahead, the track you're traveling ends in a gnarled wreck. You come to a screeching halt, just in time to save yourself from flying off the end of the tracks. 'Whew' you think. You're safe. You look over the edge, and see that you're mere inches from a 1000 foot cliff. Just then, the mountain gives way you start careening backwards down the mountain, into a cave and into the heart of the mountain."

This ride is sounding better and better every day! :sohappy:

ogryn

Lee said:
Ok, here is my try using RCT3. This sort of thing really shows the limitations of that game!

Nice :wave:

So... who wants to have a go in No Limits? :lol:

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Lee said:

Lee ... please upload the model ... I'll love you forever. Or email ...

Lee

Adventurer
The ride in the photo doesn't work. It uses about 3 different coasters lined up to look like one.
If only RCT would let us have switch track. Same for No Limits.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom