Exclusive New Photos of Inside Everest!!

SpenceMan01

I wonder when we're going to get to the point for spoilers... I think I am going to make this my 1 ride ever where I don't want to know the ride before I ride it. I'm not going to watch any ride videos or read any soft-opening reviews or the like. It's going to be soo hard though, especially seeing all the awesome pictures and reading posts from the insiders. It looks so awesome, I just can't stay away!

The_CEO

SpenceMan01 said:
I wonder when we're going to get to the point for spoilers... I think I am going to make this my 1 ride ever where I don't want to know the ride before I ride it. I'm not going to watch any ride videos or read any soft-opening reviews or the like. It's going to be soo hard though, especially seeing all the awesome pictures and reading posts from the insiders. It looks so awesome, I just can't stay away!

Another post where I agree 100%!

I ruined Revenge of The Mummy and it sucked anyway.. lol

I have already promised myself I will not view ANY MORE insider pictures, also no videos or such... Until I experience it..

SpenceMan01

I will probably keep looking at pictures, but I don't want to watch any videos. I really want to see the Yeti, but that's about as far as I want to go.

The_CEO

Do you really, cause I know someone does on these boards. I am very interested in getting a copy, but I doubt you or anyone would be allowed to share.

wdwishes2005

The_CEO said:
Do you really, cause I know someone does on these boards. I am very interested in getting a copy, but I doubt you or anyone would be allowed to share.
i really don't, i'm not an insider (but i hope i am someday:) ) and i think you are wrong anout no shareing. they can share, they just have to kill you afterwards...:zipit:

Sergeant Tibbs

netenyahoo said:
Well not quite as on the Matterhorn you see Harold 2 times. It sounds you will see his cousin only once and for just a few seconds.
If I remember it correctly you only see the snowman once and you are going fairly fast...faster than 5 miles an hour though.

CTXRover

netenyahoo said:
Well not quite as on the Matterhorn you see Harold 2 times. It sounds you will see his cousin only once and for just a few seconds.

However long our glimpse of the Yeti is, I imagine it will be much grander than the 2 very quick glances you see of Harold on the Matterhorn. Harold is just a small stationary, more or less, "prop". Unless there has been too much hype on Everest's Yeti creature, the Imagineers have made him sound to be something much more impressive and certainly something worth going on the ride to see and worthy of basing an entire ride experience on that one creature. Not only size wise (his head alone is some three feet wide if I recall), but motion wise as well. I posted this above, but according to Rhode, the actuators responsible for his main movement (I suppose this is his arm) produce forces equal to that of an engine on a Boeing 747. That force is the reason why the room the Yeti is in is a completely separate structure from that which supports the mountain and from the structure that supports the tracks.

Even if we only see the Yeti for a few seconds, it should be an impressive looking creature/sight. It certainly sounds like a lot of time and money went into the AA and hopefully that will pay off in the end.

DisneyDreams287

This project is starting to look like Disney World's version of the DL Matterhorn...but much much mucher "cooler" hahaha, and over the top! awesome can't wait to ride!

MINECAR

Account Suspended
this ride is starting to look to much like the Materhorn at DL just with a back story. hm........ Anyway the ride sould be awsome great pics I really want to ride it now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom