Exclusive New Photos of Inside Everest!!

Lynx04

after you enter the mountain (not the village mountain) you only go in and out twice. Once in the front and once in the back.

CTXRover

Yen_Sid1 said:
You will probably get a good 2-3 second look at the Yeti, the train will be coming down the last hill and Yeti will attempt to grab the train as it goes by.

Yes. They will be a vulture somewhere when the train first goes outside the mountain again. No live animals, except maybe some birds flying by.

Thanks for the reply. I do hope though we'll get more than a 2 second glimpse of the yeti. At that rate, I imagine it will seem like the train is flying by the scene rather quickly and will leave something to be desired. Who knows though, it might be just right. I trust Rohde and the Imagineers know exactly what they are doing on this one. The scale and detail from nearly every angle appears top notch and I expect they know the actual ride experience is just as important as the little details and I also realize that the yeti AA isn't the whole ride, its just part of the overall experience.

sackbutt

Does anyone know anything about rider capacity for E.E.? It looks like each train only holds a few riders and I was wondering about how many trains could be on the track at one time. At least with the Matterhorn Disneyland has two tracks running. I'm thinking it could have some VERY long lines! Thanks for the great pictures! I'm one that's praying it will be open for my trip in Feb. 06 Long lines and all!

peter11435

sackbutt said:
Does anyone know anything about rider capacity for E.E.? It looks like each train only holds a few riders and I was wondering about how many trains could be on the track at one time. At least with the Matterhorn Disneyland has two tracks running. I'm thinking it could have some VERY long lines! Thanks for the great pictures! I'm one that's praying it will be open for my trip in Feb. 06 Long lines and all!
Remember the train you saw on the tracks for the pull through was only a test. THat train was going through with only two cars, the full train will have 5 cars. And hold 6 people each for a total of 30. That is more than RnRC.

Yen_Sid1

Original Poster
peter11435 said:
Remember the train you saw on the tracks for the pull through was only a test. THat train was going through with only two cars, the full train will have 5 cars. And hold 6 people each for a total of 30. That is more than RnRC.

Actually 34. The locomotive car seats 4, so the train will have 6 cars. 1 locomotive + 5 cars.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
i take off work on friday and this is what i miss...... dang. 3 days late on these pics. thanks for the update and pics.

i wish everyone would go to lunch at the same time and you could waste 100 photos or so throughoutthe whole inside. but im not complaining.... thanks again.

Lynx04

And probably 4 trains running at once. Which would be 120 guest. I don't know if someone knows if there will be more or less.

peter11435

The scaffolding has been removed completely from the side mountain, and it looks great, they have added a ton of landscaping. You can barely see the track through the trees now. Thanks to Mousetimes for the photo below.

WDW%207-30%20028.jpg

1stStarIC2nite

peter11435 said:
The scaffolding has been removed completely from the side mountain, and it looks great, they have added a ton of landscaping. You can barely see the track through the trees now. Thanks to Mousetimes for the photo below.

WDW%207-30%20028.jpg

:eek: That looks amazing!!! I'm really excited for my trip next year now!! :sohappy:

CoffeeJedi

is it just me or is that monestary going to look completely out of scale when the train comes out from under it? the forced perspective will look great until a train full of people is right there and you can see that the doors are only 12 inches high :(

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The_CEO said:
Obviously, I can not critque it.. I wasn't trying to judge the construction, just if I was building the ride I would of put it right before the big drop.

I think it's safe to say that Joe Rhode and the rest of his team are very experienced in this area, and are going to put it in the right place to deliver the experience that they want. This attraction is in very safe hands.

The_CEO

CoffeeJedi said:
is it just me or is that monestary going to look completely out of scale when the train comes out from under it? the forced perspective will look great until a train full of people is right there and you can see that the doors are only 12 inches high :(

You know I was always wondering that myself! I always thought that was suppose to be an actual city looking structure, not like it has come to be. Maybe the concept art from two something years ago has evolved I guess.

I do seriously believe they will have the exterior and interior of the mountain done within the next few months. The project has been coming along very quickly, and they have already started the landscaping. By December, at the most, they will have a complete looking mountain, operational or not..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom