Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Fantasmic!329

It still hasn't really dawned on me that its summer. :lol:
Haven't done much yet. I have to start planning our family roadtrip :)rolleyes:) to New Hampshire. Why couldn't it be to WDW?

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
It still hasn't really dawned on me that its summer. :lol:
Haven't done much yet. I have to start planning our family roadtrip :)rolleyes:) to New Hampshire. Why couldn't it be to WDW?

The eternal question! :rolleyes:
Why don't all roads lead to WDW? :lol:

Fantasmic!329

Uponastar said:
The eternal question! :rolleyes:
Why don't all roads lead to WDW? :lol:
I've never driven to WDW. (Well, obviously not me.) Only flown.
I'm still trying to persuade my mom to bring me to WDW this summer. My dad has never gone with us because he hates Florida. (There must be something wrong with him, right? Who hates Florida?)

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
I've never driven to WDW. (Well, obviously not me.) Only flown.
I'm still trying to persuade my mom to bring me to WDW this summer. My dad has never gone with us because he hates Florida. (There must be something wrong with him, right? Who hates Florida?)

Obviously the man's demented. :lookaroun

J/K :lol:

I know a lot of people who don't like, not only Florida, but WDW! :eek:
Their loss.
Clearly, we know something they don't.

dandaman

We only flew to WDW the first time (1994). All other times (8, 9 this August), we've driven. Dad made his best time ever last trip... 20 hours. :lol:

Uponastar

dandaman said:
We only flew to WDW the first time (1994). All other times (8, 9 this August), we've driven. Dad made his best time ever last trip... 20 hours. :lol:

20 hours from Canada! :eek:
We did a 15 hour white-knuckle trip back to Philly the last time we drove.
All in all I'd rather fly.
You can't beat getting there in under 2 hours.

dandaman

Uponastar said:
20 hours from Canada! :eek:
We did a 15 hour white-knuckle trip back to Philly the last time we drove.
All in all I'd rather fly.
You can't beat getting there in under 2 hours.

We made surprisingly good time... just for clarification, he WAS following posted speed limits. :lol:

Left at midnight, got to Buena Vista at 8 PM. :sohappy:

MommytoMJM

Morning to everyone, I am trying to catch up, but it is so hard!

Waltzing Matilda, Hi! Welcome to the thread, we're glad to have you!

Sat we went to SeaWorld, MJ really liked it, we may have to get season passes there.

Sun we went to pick up MJ's meds from Winter Park and then then Studios. We waited out a two hour thunderstorm near the Prop Shop and AFI Store, they had new Princess Pirate Ears (which I acquired and willl photogtaph) After that, Nana and I went to the Comedy Warehouse and Adventurer's Club. First time I'd ever been onto PI. It was fun, we had interpreters, I will be making an appt with an audiologist soon, I couldn't hear anything that was going on behind me when women were speaking...We did have trouble getting off the Island and will take linebackers with us next time.

Today will be a lazy day, I am in a lot of pain, so we'll just hang out...

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:
Morning to everyone, I am trying to catch up, but it is so hard!

Waltzing Matilda, Hi! Welcome to the thread, we're glad to have you!

Sat we went to SeaWorld, MJ really liked it, we may have to get season passes there.

Sun we went to pick up MJ's meds from Winter Park and then then Studios. We waited out a two hour thunderstorm near the Prop Shop and AFI Store, they had new Princess Pirate Ears (which I acquired and willl photogtaph) After that, Nana and I went to the Comedy Warehouse and Adventurer's Club. First time I'd ever been onto PI. It was fun, we had interpreters, I will be making an appt with an audiologist soon, I couldn't hear anything that was going on behind me when women were speaking...We did have trouble getting off the Island and will take linebackers with us next time.

Today will be a lazy day, I am in a lot of pain, so we'll just hang out...

Hi Bonny!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom