Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

maggiegrace1

WaltzingMatilda said:
Cute!

Do you still work or do you get to stay at home with the baby (if that's not too personal?)?

I stay home with her.. I am a 3 yr old teacher but she has a feeding tube so she cant go to the daycare so I stay with her at home....

Do you have family close by? My sister and I live 5 minutes apart and are always helping each other out with the kids. It's nice to get a break (or does that make me a bad mom?:lookaroun )

maggiegrace1

WaltzingMatilda said:
Do you have family close by? My sister and I live 5 minutes apart and are always helping each other out with the kids. It's nice to get a break (or does that make me a bad mom?:lookaroun )

Both my sisters and my brother are near..and they all help..I watch their kids more then they do...We dont like leaving her for long...My one sister is the only one who knows how to tube feed her so..once we teach everyone else I will feel more comfortable...You are not a bad mom..:)

Funny little things, babies. They make you realize you're capable of things you never thought possible.

I'm glad you have your family...don't know what I'd do without mine. And thanks for saying I'm not a bad mom.:animwink:

This is out of the blue, but it's on my mind so I thought I'd share (I'm very generous that way!). Out to dinner with my best friend last night, we're talking about my Emily and the way she and her father interact. At which point the BF says "Well, did you ever notice that Emily is a whiny kid?" I darn near fell off my chair. Once she explained her remark and the thought behind it, it wasn't nearly as offensive, but my question is:

Was I right to restrain the impulse to give her a good swift kick?:confused:

maggiegrace1

WaltzingMatilda said:
This is out of the blue, but it's on my mind so I thought I'd share (I'm very generous that way!). Out to dinner with my best friend last night, we're talking about my Emily and the way she and her father interact. At which point the BF says "Well, did you ever notice that Emily is a whiny kid?" I darn near fell off my chair. Once she explained her remark and the thought behind it, it wasn't nearly as offensive, but my question is:

I would have kicked her.....:lookaroun

maggiegrace1

WaltzingMatilda said:
Yea...probably should have!!!:D

And just for the record...she's not a whiny kid...more of a stoic than anything else, poor soul...I'm her mother, I should know!

Thats funny..:lol:
Well I need to go..got to get up early and clean house...I shall talk to you later..Its been fun..Night Amy:) :wave:

Uponastar

WaltzingMatilda said:

I admire your restraint. :lookaroun

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
I hate flying, but I have done it a few times. I'm not afraid, its the being all closed in that gets to me. That and I get motion sickness. :eek:

I just sit there holding onto the armrests for dear life! Don't talk to me or even look at me. :lol:
the 2 1/2 hours to Florida is about all I can take.

That's my problem too.
Especially on night flights.
Once I click on that seat belt I get an almost unstoppable urge to get up and run. Very hard to get that under control but I do it by focusing on the people around me and the fact that they are all functioning normally. That helps.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom