Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

MommytoMJM

Fantasmic!329 said:
I've never driven to WDW. (Well, obviously not me.) Only flown.
I'm still trying to persuade my mom to bring me to WDW this summer. My dad has never gone with us because he hates Florida. (There must be something wrong with him, right? Who hates Florida?)

Me! Except for WDW and Miami (only cause Nana lives there) It could all fall in the ocean and I wouldn't care...

Nemo14

Quick hello everyone!:wave:
Danny - I trust you have your absence note with you young man!
Bonny! welcome home! Sounds like you need to relax a bit! Come with us to Dot's pool party!
Hello everyone else...

Connor002

sick0024.gif

MommytoMJM

Hey Luke, Hey Dana :)

Sorry I haven't been around as much, we've been busy bees, hard to believe it's Nana's last week here. We still have so much to do, so I am afraid I won't be here much this week either..

maggiegrace1

MommytoMJM said:
Hey Luke, Hey Dana :)

Sorry I haven't been around as much, we've been busy bees, hard to believe it's Nana's last week here. We still have so much to do, so I am afraid I won't be here much this week either..

Thats Ok..We do miss you lots..but I am so glad you are having fun and getting to do things you usually cant by yourself.:sohappy:

Im glad MJ liked Sea World too....:)

Have a great time and we will be here when ever you get back on...
Love you ..Kiss that beautiful girl for me...:kiss:

joanna71985

Hey everyone.:wave: Hope everyone is having a good day so far. Bonny- glad to hear you guys had a nice time at Sea World. I am working today at Toontown. Should hopefully be a nice, easy, stress-free day.:lookaroun Next week should be interesting though. I should be pretty busy. Have the most hours so far next week. Anyway, hope it doesn't rain because I will be outside everyday but one. Oh well. I think I am going to go get some lunch. I will be on later tonight. Bye!:wave:

MommytoMJM

Hey there. Nana and I just got done cleaning up and sorting all of MJ's toys, I gave away 2.5 garbage bags full of toys :) Then we took the chili we had in the crockpot and made Frito Chili Pie, now we're watching HP 1, NAna's never seen any of them, so we're going to watch them all.

tigsmom

MommytoMJM said:
Hey there. Nana and I just got done cleaning up and sorting all of MJ's toys, I gave away 2.5 garbage bags full of toys :) Then we took the chili we had in the crockpot and made Frito Chili Pie, now we're watching HP 1, NAna's never seen any of them, so we're going to watch them all.

very productive!

Never saw any of the HP movies?! :eek:

*steals the Frito Chili pie*

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom