ever regret a ride

mickey&me

Rides don't tend to make me sick or hurt me, but I thought Sounds Dangerous with Drew Carey and HISTA were extremely boring and will not ride either of the two again!

SeaBreeze

I'm pretty terrified of elevators and can get claustrophobic in dark spaces but I did try ToT... I won't do it ever again (I was shaking like a leaf!) but I'm glad I did it once.

I DO regret, however, riding Everest and Dinosaur back to back. :cry: Never again my friends, never again.

WDFAN1977

Honey I Shrunk The Audience ride at EPCOT. Not because it bothered me in any form, but it scared the stuffing out of my little brother and law(at the time he was 7 years old). As soon as that snake started striking in 3D and then the mice that run passed your feet, the day was done. I guess it also didn't help that I made the situation worse by poking at him, and screaming "THE SNAKE IS GOING TO GET YOU", :fork::D.

EPCOT.nut

The "Express Train" at AK. :( WHAT a waste of time! You get stuck in an area that you can't walk out of and have to wait in line AGAIN just to leave. BUMMER

I've never been sick off a ride at Disney - but I haven't ridden M:S or TOT thinking perhaps those 2 would not be friendly to me. :)

mkfan23

TOT and RNR back to back was not a good combo for me. Not sure which one was the culprit, but I suspect that the stomach churning drops on TOT may have been the root of my problem.

Kingdom WDW

Tower of Terror. Biggest waste of my time, especially during the twilight. Scary pre-show, freaky elevator, worst ride. I hate heights, I hate falling, and this ride didn't do it for me. I came off scared and with a hint of nausea. I'll never go on it again.

DznyChick

Test Track. After a wait that claimed to be a half hour (turned out to be an hour :brick: ), the ride was sooooooo disappointing. :shrug:

figmentmom

I can't ride anything that is a repetitive motion-ride - the Teacups are out! I've avoided M:S for that reason. Star Tours made me turn absolutely green, too.

Expedition Everest did it for me. I'd woken up that morning, after being at the Christmas Party the night before with a migraine. I took my prescribed migraine medication and it got ride of the migraine. We went to AK and hopped on Everest first. Boy was THAT a mistake. Not only was I afraid I was going to lose my glasses in the backwards segment (That's never been an issue on any kind of rollercoaster in the past) but within 10 minutes of getting off Everest, my head was pounding again and within the hour I felt like I had jackhammer going off in my head. We had to cut our AK day short so I could go back to WL and sleep the migraine off. Never again will I set foot on Expedition Everest.

I had a rough time AFTER riding E:E, too. I was fortunate to ride it twice within 10 minutes and was fine after the first time through. But following the second ride, I was terribly nauseated for the rest of the day. I think it was simply due to going backwards in the dark, if anything.....and why that would cause a problem, I really don't know. :veryconfu I am willing to ride it again in a few weeks!

EPCOT.nut

Stitch, when he burps in your face, that is all I smell the rest of the afternoon.:wave:

UGH yes. I went on it after Alien Encounter was closed thinking it was a new attraction and was bummed until the chili dog, and then I was pi$$ed off! :ROFLOL:

It was funny to get mad at WDW and I lauged at how irritated it made me. :king:

Then the following year I took a friend to MK and she begged me to get on SGE. POO. Being a good friend I went on the danged ride. Held my breath during the *gasp* nasty moment - but forgot it permeates the entire building and I would have died if I had held my breath all the way out from that point! :lol: But I tried!

figmentmom

I had a rough time AFTER riding E:E, too. I was fortunate to ride it twice within 10 minutes and was fine after the first time through. But following the second ride, I was terribly nauseated for the rest of the day. I think it was simply due to going backwards in the dark, if anything.....and why that would cause a problem, I really don't know. :veryconfu I am willing to ride it again in a few weeks!

I've only ridden E:E once, and that was enough for me! :eek: Never again. :hurl:

sknydave

Can't say I've ever regretted riding anything. Some things I didn't enjoy and probably wont ride again, but I can't think of anything I regret.

msmith

Most motion simulators where you get strapped into a box bother me... Body Wars, etc... Star Tours is 'OK', but I've gotta take it easy for awhile afterward.

I could do Soarin' again and again though, guess its b/c of the openness and lack of a 'box'.

Splash Mountain is one of my favorites, and I do like ToT.

The last few times that I went on Space Mountain bothered me though. Thunder mountain was fine, Everest was a bit much probably b/c I wasn't ready for it though.

I know lots of folks don't like small world, maelstrom, mexico, etc. (including my wife), but I enjoyed them especially b/c the boy (2yr) liked the scenes and the boat ride... We actually went on small world 4 or 5 times our last trip.

I'm not sure I'm going to ever do mission space unless the kid really pushes for it when he's older... and then only the 'mild' side.

rshell68

I know my son regrets riding ToT with me. I think he was deaf in his left ear for the rest of the day. I will never ride that one again!

lilclerk

I thought I was really going to regret ToT (I'm scared of real elevators,) but I loved it.
Umm... I can't think of anything I really regret. I've never gotten sick on any ride... I will probably skip Primeval Whirl from now on though. I just didn't like it. And I hate to say it, but until they smooth out the track, I'll probably skip Space Mountain too.
Ooh and I'll never ever skip it because I love the ride and I hope I don't feel this way when the refurb's over, but Spaceship Earth TERRIFIES ME. When I was 6, I was horrified that I was going to fall out and fall allllll the way to the bottom of the globe. Every other time I've been on it, we stop at least 4 times going backwards... not fun for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom