ever regret a ride

I have only ridden Mission Space once and didn't get sick or shaken, but the rest of the people I rode with got sick, so I haven't been back. Also, I haven't ever been on the Mad Tea Party in 12 years since I have been going to Disney.

Kriszee1

Never regreted any attraction at WDW - ride or otherwise. They may not be my most favorite thing to do, but regret - no, not regret.

They only ride I have ever regreted going on was at Six Flags Great Adventure a long time ago (1980's) It was one of those centerfuge things where after you get stuck to the walls, the bottom drops out (do they even make them anymore?) Not for the spinning of it, but because my friends and I were trying to turn upside down and onto our stomachs so we could do upside down push-ups on the wall (as encouraged by the ride operator) I moved wrong and my head snapped around and the side of my face got planted into the wall of the ride. I had a sore neck the rest of the day.

-dave

OMG...I went on the same one when I was in the 8th grade. We had just gotten soaked and 3 14 year old idiots thought that ride would help dry us off...when went on 2 times in a row and the entire world would not stop spinning!:hurl: We kept falling down from being so dizzy! I do remember my friend tuning to face the wall and his spit was slowly coming towards me....GROSS!!!

StarletteDir

Mission Space with out a doubt...I had a massive pressure headache for the rest of night and the next day. I also puked about 3 hours later from my headache.

Never ever again

jodiey

When you guys mention MS, do you mean the original spinning version or the new non-spinning version? I'm going down with my mom in Nov and she really wants to ride it but I don't want her feeling bad the rest of the day. I thought the non-spinning version was better??

redfive13

MS (spinning version) is the only ride I have ever regretted... Sometimes I regret getting on IASW, but that's another story...:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom