EPCOT Amputation 07/30

jmvd20

They are amputating the WHOLE HAND, not just removing the glove from the paw!

He is such a courageous little mouse though, they take most of his wand, remove the backside of his hand and yet somehow he still clings to that small section of wand.

Well at least for now that is...

kcnole

I dont know what SSE will look like without the wand, that is the only way I remember and I have been to disney every year since it was put up, and some people disagree, but i will be very upset! :cry:

I don't think you really will be. I wish I could find the pictures someone posted a few days ago of what SSE used to look like. It was one of the most beautiful theme park pictures ever. It was a shot from World Showcase at night and it was spectacular.

I've got it on my home computer, if I remember I'll link it tonight for you.

papercut

Here it is...

804796026_df4cb90a9f_b.jpg

Obviously, we have JeffB to thank for it.

dandaman

The Walt Disney World Railroad was only operating with one train in shuttle mode from ToonTown the Main Street Station and back. The track beyond Main Street through Frontierland was out of service yesterday and today for track maintenance. It was odd seeing the train back out of the Main Street Station all day.

I can only imagine.

...So they were letting people take the "backwards" route, correct?

(Now let's see if there's a hidden message when you play the Tomorrowland-Main Street audio spiel backwards. "Ahead of us lies the future... *CLICK* The-chil-dren-weep-on-Sun-days..."

...Nothing weird there. :lookaroun)

WDWFigment

073120070945_l.jpg

Beautiful morning for Spaceship Earth. The work last night must've been along the same lines as the work done Sunday night (which would only make sense, anyways), as there is no visible change to the upper part of the wand, and there are no overnight "sparks".

MeTa

Anyone else kind of likin the globe without the hand but with the stars. Just ads a little something to it. :veryconfu

prberk

No, they're still there Paul.

That's weird. I can't see a picture on his post, nor on the posts that quote it. But I DO see OTHER pics on this thread. Maybe it is in a weird format or something. There is not picture, nor even an error block showing that a picture was there but not displayed... Weird.

Can someone else re-post that pic, or send it to me on PM?

(Anyone else having this problem?)

Paul

Nemo14

That's weird. I can't see a picture on his post, nor on the posts that quote it. But I DO see OTHER pics on this thread. Maybe it is in a weird format or something. There is not picture, nor even an error block showing that a picture was there but not displayed... Weird.

Can someone else re-post that pic, or send it to me on PM?

(Anyone else having this problem?)

Paul
I just PM'd them Paul - did it work?

prberk

I just PM'd them Paul - did it work?

Nope, did not work. But I think it is because the pics are linked to Facebook, which my work computer blocks. This is weird. I see the text in your message, but not the pic. And on this thread, I see other pics.

Paul

dave2822

Nope, did not work. But I think it is because the pics are linked to Facebook, which my work computer blocks. This is weird. I see the text in your message, but not the pic. And on this thread, I see other pics.

Paul

I think I'm having the same problem for the same reason.

Figment82

Yes, they are linked to Facebook, as I have a photo album going of the daily destruction - it's just easier for me to do so. I'm sorry if you're having problems seeing them, but I'm actually getting ready to run out the door for a vacaction and don't know when I'll have internet access again.

BTW, I'm a "she" not a "he" - thanks ever so much! :wave:

prberk

Yes, they are linked to Facebook, as I have a photo album going of the daily destruction - it's just easier for me to do so. I'm sorry if you're having problems seeing them, but I'm actually getting ready to run out the door for a vacaction and don't know when I'll have internet access again.

BTW, I'm a "she" not a "he" - thanks ever so much! :wave:

LOL. Sorry!

As for pics, thanks anyway for your work. I think Nemo is working on re-posting those pics in a format or link that we can read.

Paul

Epcot82Guy

Anyone else kind of likin the globe without the hand but with the stars. Just ads a little something to it. :veryconfu

I'm 50-50 on them. They aren't bad, but I think I like it better without them. I do wish they could do some fiberoptics on SSE like they have on the castle and hat. Imagine SSE sparkling at night. THAT would be pretty cool, and I'd like those better than the current stars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom