EPCOT Amputation 07/30

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
In the first pic it looks like the silhoutte of mickeys hand on the park entrance side is trying to give the finger but for some reason can't.

GodzillaMickey might be trying to say...."......*gasping for air*....efff you all....I...I....will live...on ebay....forever....*weird laugh* until crane comes by and moves more of arm* :lookaroun
CLASSIC!

reminds me of the canopener notes to place on someones windshield

RHeath2

n19303205_30757925_5219.jpg

Is it just me or does this picture look like Mickey is flipping someone off?:lol: Or is he trying to do an ET impression?

Rob562

That leaves allot of time to remove them! I guess the second crane wasn't needed after all.

Someone posted pics of the other crane off to the side of the Epcot lot (perhaps in the area where they're dumping the pieces?). Perhaps they only needed the second crane to remove the pieces from the trucks down to the the ground?

Hmmm.... "The gloves are coming off"... Sounds like hockey season's here...

Or it looks like Mickey's hand has been "erased from existence". Maybe Donald went back in time and accidentally kept Mickey's parents from falling in love......... ;)

-Rob

jmvd20

Or it looks like Mickey's hand has been "erased from existence". Maybe Donald went back in time and accidentally kept Mickey's parents from falling in love......... ;)

-Rob

:lol:

Great point!

I just hope it doesn't disturb the space time continuum...

Disney_Freak429

Looks like things are really moveing along. I was gone from the board for only about a day and a hand is gone. Hmmm maybe if I stay away for the rest of the week it will all be gone already lol. But really if they keep this up they very well may finish by mid sept. I mean really how long will it take to get the stars off?

Epcot82Guy

Looks like things are really moveing along. I was gone from the board for only about a day and a hand is gone. Hmmm maybe if I stay away for the rest of the week it will all be gone already lol. But really if they keep this up they very well may finish by mid sept. I mean really how long will it take to get the stars off?

GO AWAY! GET OUT OF HERE! RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!!!! :mad:

:animwink: :lol:

ciscobee

I can't believe they are tearing this down. This was the best thing that ever happened to Spaceship Earth. At least there was decoration.

TomorrowlandTyler

This afternoon, there were construction workers walking SSE unload with hardhats, looking at blueprints; and the "front door" (main ride entrance) of SSE was open and it was possible to see in...

In other news, the Walt Disney World Railroad was only operating with one train in shuttle mode from ToonTown the Main Street Station and back. The track beyond Main Street through Frontierland was out of service yesterday and today for track maintenance. It was odd seeing the train back out of the Main Street Station all day.

Summitplummet14

I dont know what SSE will look like without the wand, that is the only way I remember and I have been to disney every year since it was put up, and some people disagree, but i will be very upset! :cry:

jmvd20

The CM's who dress up as Mickey on stage aren't allowed to take their costume head off yet Disney Corp. can remove his hand and that is OK. I am simply shocked by this... :lookaroun

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The CM's who dress up as Mickey on stage aren't allowed to take their costume head off yet Disney Corp. can remove his hand and that is OK. I am simply shocked by this... :lookaroun

They are amputating the WHOLE HAND, not just removing the glove from the paw! :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom