EPCOT Amputation 07/30

kcnole

yep, that was the picture. Thanks for posting it for me. I'll just repost it one more time because its so dadgum beautiful.

804796026_df4cb90a9f_b.jpg

How anybody could think it looks better with the wand is beyond me.

prberk

Any luck with my last PM Paul?

Yes, thanks Nemo!

Maybe if you get a chance you may want to re-post the same here, so that others like Dave can see it...

Thanks again...

And, by the way, I really don't get the "Mickey giving people the finger" idea, from the pic that you put in the PM. But still cool to see the pic.

Paul

Figment82

Thanks for your help Nemo!

Alright - I'm off for vacation (I'll still be on property every day taking photos, just won't have internet access for a while). I'll be stopping by Epcot in a couple of hours, and I can't wait to see what they did last night. :)

Nemo14

Thanks for your help Nemo!

Alright - I'm off for vacation (I'll still be on property every day taking photos, just won't have internet access for a while). I'll be stopping by Epcot in a couple of hours, and I can't wait to see what they did last night. :)
No problem - I put them into my WDWMagic photoalbum.
Have a great vacation!

hcswingfield

Nope, did not work. But I think it is because the pics are linked to Facebook, which my work computer blocks. This is weird. I see the text in your message, but not the pic. And on this thread, I see other pics.

Paul

I have the same problem. You are not alone.

JML42691

I thnk one of the pic problems right now is that Facebook is down. Their front page simply states that they are upgrading:veryconfu

ToTBellHop

I'm 50/50 on the applications. Some are good, and others are making it seem just way too much like myspace (which I do not favor).
Harry Potter spells rock!

I agree though..crap like "top friends"...just a way to make people feel bad. Stick to Harry Potter spells and SuperPoke hahaha

DisneyWales

Have to say i was originally in the camp of "the wand doesn't bother me" But now that its coming down i cant believe how much of an impact it's having, its as if the whole concept of Epcot makes more sense now.

The pic that was posted (the jeffb pic) is one of the best shots ive ever seen of Epcot and its because it looks classy, not tacky.

So there im converted

RiversideBunny

Have to say i was originally in the camp of "the wand doesn't bother me" But now that its coming down i cant believe how much of an impact it's having, its as if the whole concept of Epcot makes more sense now.

What will complete it for me is when they relocate those Leave a Legacy tombstones and make the area at EPCOT's entrance more inviting, artistic, and properly landscaped.

:)

SDav10495

Ugh, I can't stand them at all. They're tacky and add unnecessary clutter to a place that used to be nice and clean. You can barely even recognize the cool, sleek lines that made the place so groundbreaking to begin with. It's "manufactured fun" with barely a fraction of the careful, unified aesthetic sensibilities of the original. It's just one more sign that the place is going downhill and appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Wait...are we talking about post-1999 Epcot additions or Facebook apps? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom