EPCOT Amputation 07/30

Gaston's Minion

It was I Gaston not those spall parcel of humans known as Imaganeers who took that wretched Wand from Epcot. Im holding it ransom till they allow I GASTON a star spot on one of the parades so I can showcase my muscle and good looks and reign in the star spotlight once again. HA Laughing like GASTON!!!!!!!!!!!

goofyfan13

It was I Gaston not those spall parcel of humans known as Imaganeers who took that wretched Wand from Epcot. Im holding it ransom till they allow I GASTON a star spot on one of the parades so I can showcase my muscle and good looks and reign in the star spotlight once again. HA Laughing like GASTON!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh.....ok? :lookaroun

Looks like we got another "Mr. Pickles" type member on our hands...:brick:

Mr_Tom_Morrow

*scratches head* o_O o_O

can i flick boogers at you :lookaroun

Swoosh

Oh please, just because "every last inch of you is covered in hair" doesn't mean that you have to come on here and troll.

Main Street USA

Here are a few more from yesterday midday. All of the pics I've seen are from near SSE, so I figured when I was down in Epcot for the day yesterday I'd take some from a little farther away. I even gave a little hint of "wandlessness" in the last shot. Enjoy. :)

Attachments

• 7:31 1.jpg
    7:31 1.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 90
  • 7:31 2.jpg
    7:31 2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 7:31 3.jpg
    7:31 3.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 7:31 4.jpg
    7:31 4.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 79
I'm 50-50 on them. They aren't bad, but I think I like it better without them. I do wish they could do some fiberoptics on SSE like they have on the castle and hat. Imagine SSE sparkling at night. THAT would be pretty cool, and I'd like those better than the current stars.

No way. SSE looks great wit just the lights reflecting on it.

We don't need Walt Disney Fiber Optic World.

WDWFREAK53

If you are Gaston's Minion...why are you talking as if you ARE Gaston.

Gaston wouldn't like that.

Epcot82Guy

No way. SSE looks great wit just the lights reflecting on it.

We don't need Walt Disney Fiber Optic World.

While I agree that it looks good with the lighting package, I do understand it could use some "extras." So, the globe projection, the fiberoptics, etc. would be a very cool choice since they can be turned off. I would love to see every 30 minutes or so at night, the fiberoptics start at the bottom and work up then a globe projection start and go for 10-15 minutes. Then all the fiber optics light up, and the sphere goes back to normal lighting. Stuff like that that constantly catches the attention but doesn't take away from the icon itself is a really cool approach IMHO.

Fun2BFree

Noone spells like Gaston! :hammer:

jsfra209

well either way, I am happy that the arm is finally on its way down. I cant wait to see SSE the way nature intended. I wonder what possessed WDW to put that stupid arm up in the first place? Any ideas? :shrug:

JWG

Any word on what changed if anything? I know our photographers are on vacation, so not expecting photos, but I am curious if things changed.

teebin

Any word on what changed if anything? I know our photographers are on vacation, so not expecting photos, but I am curious if things changed.

We have had heavy heavy extended rain/lightning/thunder here today and it started much earlier than it normally does. Not a good day for park visitors or members here to run over and take pics. Been raining on and off for 5-6 hours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom