Epcot 25th Dessert Reception Interest Poll

READ Thread FIRST! Then vote!

• Total voters

brkgnews

A very depressing fact was just brought to my attention. This event is on the same night that we were going to go to MNSSHP and due to other members of our parties flight arrivals and the day we leave we are not able to schedule MNSSHP on another night. So it looks like I will not be able to attend.:cry:
Bummer! Sorry to hear that you want be able to attend.

Of course, you could tell your guests how much more of an exclusive event this is than some silly old Halloween party, and how this would make much more of a lasting impression on them. :lookaroun

I'll even bring a bag of candy and let them trick or treat from me. :D

wannabeBelle

A very depressing fact was just brought to my attention. This event is on the same night that we were going to go to MNSSHP and due to other members of our parties flight arrivals and the day we leave we are not able to schedule MNSSHP on another night. So it looks like I will not be able to attend.:cry:

Same here....:cry: :cry: :cry: Although I dont see why we cant make the meet during the day, correct Master Yoda? Belle

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Bummer! Sorry to hear that you want be able to attend.

Of course, you could tell your guests how much more of an exclusive event this is than some silly old Halloween party, and how this would make much more of a lasting impression on them. :lookaroun

I'll even bring a bag of candy and let them trick or treat from me. :D
It is actually more me than anyone else. Halloween is my Christmas. Also we have been planning this 4 family extravaganza since Christmas 2006 and MNSSHP is at the center of it.

I am pretty bummed that the dates are conflicting. I have always wanted to do one of these and I am really scrambling to find another option for MNSSHP.

So to all those Disney executives bumping around this site please add a MNSSHP party to September 30th so I can do both. Pretty please with sugar on top!:D

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Same here....:cry: :cry: :cry: Although I dont see why we cant make the meet during the day, correct Master Yoda? Belle
We will definitely be there during the day. I was just really looking forward to getting behind one of those velvet ropes at the Italy pavilion.:lol:

gbruenin

Jason, I just finished my paypal submission for my family and I, 4 total. Should help get to the comfortable 50 number. Both you and jedimaster are tremendous folks for organizing this event.

Philly, eh? I wonder if we'll be on the same flights.

Gary

jasondiff

Well Master Yoda, I may have some more depressing news for you. I'm not so sure there's going to be a MNSSHP on Monday October 1.

If you look at the MK's calendar for Oct 1, here, they show Spectro at 8 and Wishes at 9. Every other day speculated to be a MNSSHP (by Touringplans.com for example) has the MK closing at 7. But not October 1.
The first MNSSHP in October looks to be Thursday the 4th. Obviously things can change until the dates are officially announced, but right now the calendar points to no MNSSHP on the 1st.

jasondiff

Jason, I just finished my paypal submission for my family and I, 4 total. Should help get to the comfortable 50 number. Both you and jedimaster are tremendous folks for organizing this event.

Philly, eh? I wonder if we'll be on the same flights.

Gary

I just got it, thanks a bunch! We're planning on flying down Saturday the 29th on Southwest, not sure of the flight time yet but probably the the range of 10-12. Would be cool to be on the same flight!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Well Master Yoda, I may have some more depressing news for you. I'm not so sure there's going to be a MNSSHP on Monday October 1.

If you look at the MK's calendar for Oct 1, here, they show Spectro at 8 and Wishes at 9. Every other day speculated to be a MNSSHP (by Touringplans.com for example) has the MK closing at 7. But not October 1.
The first MNSSHP in October looks to be Thursday the 4th. Obviously things can change until the dates are officially announced, but right now the calendar points to no MNSSHP on the 1st.
I noticed that a well. I am hoping they just stuck in their typical seasonal hours until the dates get locked in. How late will we be able to sign up for the anniversary event? If the date doesn't pan out for MNSSHP I will definitely be there.

jasondiff

I noticed that a well. I am hoping they just stuck in their typical seasonal hours until the dates get locked in. How late will we be able to sign up for the anniversary event? If the date doesn't pan out for MNSSHP I will definitely be there.

As long as we don't hit the 200 max you'll be able to sign up. I really don't think we'll hit it before MNSSHP dates are announced!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Regarding MNSSHP, I mentioned to Boo that I`m looking forward to finally seeing Wishes; he made no mention of it being HalloWishes in early October. I`ll chase it up.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Oh, that's right. I remember seeing those pix of how all-out you and your wenches went last year with the PotC garb.
:zipit:
We should be reprising that role again this year unless we elect to change to a Haunted Mansion theme. I would really like to squeeze at least one more year out of the Captain Jack and his wenches costumes considering the amount of time and money went into them.

jasondiff

Just an update on the dessert party:
Our event coordinator extended the hold until Monday since it's a holiday weekend. That gives us a few more days to get some more people to sign up. If I can get 4 or 5 more payments by Sunday I'd be happy.
Here's the link again so you don't have to go scrolling: SIGN ME UP!

Foolish Mortal

Hey Jason, if need be I'd be more than happy to pony up some extra money to help ya out with the deposit :wave: Please don't hesitate to ask.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Hey Jason, if need be I'd be more than happy to pony up some extra money to help ya out with the deposit :wave: Please don't hesitate to ask.
That`s a very kind thing to do; from someone who is so looking forward to this can I say a big thank you!

Belle, I`ve emailed Boo regarding MNSSHP. Will keep you informed.

jasondiff

Hey Jason, if need be I'd be more than happy to pony up some extra money to help ya out with the deposit Please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for the offer, guys. Actually I have enough money for the deposit from those who have paid so far. Right now we're up to 22 people paid but I was just hoping to get a little closer to 50 before we commit. I really don't expect to have any problems hitting at least 50 by September, but we had almost 50 vote in the poll so I expected more than just 22 would have sent in money by now. I know some of those who voted are still in the planning stages, though, and once jedimaster sends out his mass email to everyone who registered for the meet I think we'll get lots more signups.

Anyway, since 22 at least meets Disney's minimum, come Monday I'm planning to give our event coordinator a call and tell her it's a go! :sohappy: :sohappy:

brkgnews

Anyway, since 22 at least meets Disney's minimum, come Monday I'm planning to give our event coordinator a call and tell her it's a go! :sohappy: :sohappy:

23.gif

whoopee.gif

Ahem.

But will you have the willpower to wait till Monday? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom