Epcot 25th Dessert Reception Interest Poll

READ Thread FIRST! Then vote!

• Total voters

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
This may be a dumb question - Is there a set amount of food - once it's gone, it's gone? Or will they keep filling tables until we can't eat any more?

This would seriously make me consider eating dinner really early that night and then going crazy with food later.

jasondiff

This may be a dumb question - Is there a set amount of food - once it's gone, it's gone? Or will they keep filling tables until we can't eat any more?

This would seriously make me consider eating dinner really early that night and then going crazy with food later.

I believe there is a set amount they bring to the location, so once it's gone, it's gone. My experience at my wedding was that there was plenty, although that was after the reception and wedding cake, but there were a few hours in between.

DizFanatic

I am trying to make the arrangements to attend. We live in NJ but were toying with going to wdw for our 25th anniversary, which is also our 16th Wedding anniversary. Don't know if we're bringing kids down yet. Is anybody else planning on bringing kids??? We have 3 boys 12,9&5.:shrug:

jasondiff

I am trying to make the arrangements to attend. We live in NJ but were toying with going to wdw for our 25th anniversary, which is also our 16th Wedding anniversary. Don't know if we're bringing kids down yet. Is anybody else planning on bringing kids??? We have 3 boys 12,9&5.:shrug:

I'll have my 3-year-old with us. She loves fireworks!

Let me know when you're sure you'll be coming and I'll add your name to the dessert party list.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Level 2 looks pretty good in my eyes as well. Including myself I will have a party of 5. (Myself, wife and daughters (15,13 and 5))

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
oh yeah, change my vote. I'm in for whatever... :)

Lemme know what you guys decide, and I'll send payment once its decided

wannabeBelle

I prefer number 2 as well I think. Actually I do like bits and pieces of a few of them but if I had to choose one, it would be #2. I spoke with a friend of mine who will be there as well and she is interested. So I Am looking at 4 people for me. Belle

TravisMT81

It would be two of us though I will be arriving from Newark that day around 6:30 and it is Jet Blue so who knows if I could make it lol.

Jekyll_Baker

I vote for tier 2. Count one for me. So far I'm planning on being there, but in the case I can't (since I can rarely tell what's going to happen at work more than a couple weeks ahead), I'll gladly let someone go in my place. Just let me know when and who to send $ to. I also like the idea of any overage of payment to be donated to charity.

I can't wait :) And just thinking, I don't think I've even ever set foot on the Italy Isola.

And also, to Fievel, I'll concur with Jasondiff about the set amounts of food. Most finger-food events like this, with a definite number of people expected, will have a set number of pieces of each item per person plus a small percentage (like 5%) extra.

BIG Thanks to the brave few taking charge and donating their time for this event!

EpcotServo

Now this is just to see who is interested, right? Because I'm interested in coming, but I can't be set in stone for coming.

jasondiff

Now this is just to see who is interested, right? Because I'm interested in coming, but I can't be set in stone for coming.

Since we're dealing with money, we need to know that you'll commit to it. If you want, we'll count you in and you can send us the money, and if it turns out you can't come you can give your spot to someone else. But basically if you say you're in, we're going to count you as in.

Disneybird

Is there a deadline to say yes? I should be there with my daughter (Popsicletrees), but don't want to be committed yet, since we have to wait until her college schedule is set for next year to make sure she can miss the days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom