Epcot 25th Dessert Reception Interest Poll

READ Thread FIRST! Then vote!

• Total voters

popsicletrees

My family will be down there at that time. It would probably just be my mom (disneybird) and I at the reception, but we will discuss it when I go home this weekend and make a decision then. I really like the idea though, and I hope that we can attend!

Figments Friend

We will definitely be there during the day. I was just really looking forward to getting behind one of those velvet ropes at the Italy pavilion.:lol:

Don't sweat it guys! The EPCOT 25th celebration begins Oct 1st at 10AM! If you go back and check out the 1st post in the original EPCOT 25th Event thread, everyone meets behind the Fountain of Nations at that time. So YES, you WILL be able to take part!!

YAY!!!!

:wave:

Figment82

I'm sorry I can't give a definite for the deserty party, but I don't think I'll be staying the full day yet (have to get back to school). So I don't want to send money when I'm not 100% sure. But it sounds like it'll be a great time and the deserts sound delicious!

Matpez

I sent my payment to you. For now it is just me, may be others soon, but they can not confirm this early.
Thank you so much for doing this. It is greatly appreciated!
:wave:

BSikor

Passed by the site today and got pretty excited!

449053784_01d6ec6291.jpg

I can't wait!!!!

jasondiff

Oh how cool. I would've paid anything to see your wife getting in and out of Test Track :ROFLOL:

By the way, what's the paid count up to Jason ? Did you hit the mark you wanted ?

Well, we were running around on the beach at the GF, how's that? :lol:

Count is still at 23, I'm thinking after big family gatherings Sunday we may get some more registrations.

jedimaster1227

Jason, I am ready to put the link on the home of the celebration, but before I can do that, I need you to give me some instructions to go with the link so that I may distribute them in our first email update to all signed up members. These instructions need to include specifics including what to do if you are not a WDWMagic member for the sign-up page.

Once you get this to me, I will add it all to the home page and send out our first email!

Oh, and again, thank you so much for all of your amazing help! :wave:

jasondiff

jedimaster,

I have completely updated the dessert party registration webpage with all the details you should need, check it out at the second link in my sig, and let me know if there is anything else you need to know or if I forgot something important.

I put all the pertinent info there so you can link directly to that page instead of a thread here on the forums.

jedimaster1227

Jason,

Would you be able to create a brief instructional list to put on our homepage at http://www.freewebs.com/zmanatr/codenamecelebration25.htm? This would just be something that would be put on the site and sent out in the upcoming email that I hope to send out by Wednesday of this week. The instructions on the registration page seem to be a little long for the email, so if you could create a more brief set of instructions, that would be great. If not, I can work around it. Thank you for everything! :wave:

jasondiff

Here's a brief version for the website and email. I think I hit all the important points. Feel free to modify as needed.

The IllumiNations Dessert Party is 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm at the Italy Isola. Cost is $45.00 per person (adult or child); deadline for registration is August 28, 2007 or when we reach the maximum 200 people, whichever comes first.

Please be sure to include the FULL NAME for each person. This is required for the wristband distribution for access to the event.

If you are a WDWMagic member, please include your username. If not, just put an "x" in that box.

If you plan to use the cash bar, please include an additional $2.00 to help cover the bar fees. Coffee, tea, and fruit punch are included in the event cost. Soda, juice, bottled water, and alcoholic beverages are only available at the cash bar.

Anyone under 18 must register with and be accompanied to the event by a parent or legal guardian.

The registration system uses a PayPal shopping cart, but you DO NOT need a PayPal account to use it. You just need a credit card or bank account. If you prefer to send a check or money order, please email diff@alum.mit.edu for the mailing address.

More detailed information is available at the registration website: http://home.comcast.net/~jasondiff/epcot.html

Edited to add: Although I think it's rather obvious, maybe we should also say: Theme park admission required but not included in price.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom