Epcot 25th Dessert Reception Interest Poll

READ Thread FIRST! Then vote!

• Total voters

jasondiff

I'm thinking about it - 11 of us will be in the MK that day. If 4 of us get hoppers, we could breeze over to the dessert. I haven't read the whole thread, what time and where would this event be? Is there a decision on what you are all doing that day? A timeline?

Click the 2nd link in my sig to see the dessert party details and sign up form.
In a nutshell, 8:00pm-9:30pm, Italy Isola, desserts are the 2nd Tier (Old World Classics), $45 per person.
As for the rest of the day, jedimaster is planning things and should be sending an email to those who registered on his site.

jasondiff

I have faxed the contract to Disney, so we are now official. Of course we're still accepting registrations so make sure you sign up - the link is below!

Thessair

I just found this thread and I'm definitely in for this. I'll be sending Paypal and requisite personal information next payday. Thanks so much for putting this all together.

jasondiff

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Is their a smiley for a person doing a happy dance ? :lol:

How's this: :wave:

dancesmiley.gif

Thessair

Awesome! Glad you'll be able to make it!

Thanks! I've pretty much just lurked and only piped up now and again to make comments. I'm glad I'm finally participating in something around here. (Especially something as great as this. I'm a fiend for the EPCOT.) :D

As for happy dances...
emot-epcot-25a.gif

jedimaster1227

Well, I know we have a few more people that have registered for the free event since I released our first promo (Dreamfinder Forever Podcast Episode #130) so Jason might be getting a few more registries. As of now, I am rallying others to join us, and counting up my entire party before I submit my own group registration because currently, I have over 10 people (not definite) planning on joining me.

When I get back from England/Ireland on Thursday I will be getting right back to work on this project and all of its suprises...

jasondiff

I now have my parents joining us on our trip, so that's likely two more for the dessert party. I haven't gotten any other new registrations in a while though.

BSikor

I will be paying in the middle of next month for my wife and I. So that will give you 2 more. My sister in law might also join us so there is 3. We definetly will be over 50 people.

This is going to be great!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom