Embarassing WDW pics of...you!

lostpro9het

Ok, last one, here I was trying to embarrass my daughter but her face says "Im to scared to be embarrassed":
Dino.jpg

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
This was taken outside of DHS during tropical storm Fay. Oh dear, at least I looked happy to have the photo taken...

And to think, I actually created an account on this site (after lurking for a while) just to show this photo off!

ROFLOL...I soooooo know how you feel in this one!!! We were there one winter where I was unprepared for it to be as cold as it was so I had to layer with what clothes I had with me. I ended up in a shirt, sweatshirt and a light jacket..then the rain came all day long (unusual for florida) so ended up with the addition of a poncho. I was so "fully layered" I couldn't find the buckle to the seatbelt on test track. the very good looking young man next to me had to help me. I felt like a heffalump or a woozle at that point thinking all the while "but i was cute in high school lol".

cynic710

This picture is fantastic. LOL

And I totally hate every picture ever that anyone takes of me... there's always more chins that group together in the photo than there really are on my face. :( Where the hell do they come from?

Love the shirt, btw! That's a cool design.

my chins are forever present, its a terrible thing, but they do know when to come out at just the right time ;)

NX2I85

Here is a pic of us at MNSSHP this past October. It has all kind of embarrassing stuff going on...
1) That's me in the back. Notice my lovely hair
2) My 13y son, bless his heart, was trying to show off his vampire teeth. As you can see the result is just disturbing. This pic is a running joke in our family.
3) I am about 50 pounds lighter now, so there's that too.
550192_463653037011418_2101421373_n.jpg

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
As promised - Shookie the pack mule:

100_3621
The rest of the family was headed for the Astro Orbiters...I can't handle spinners so I took a break and I'm holding everyone's stuff.
Although I look miserable...I'm actually posing for the shot and now your view pleasure.

We just scored those year of a million dreams ears coming off of BTMR so I'm actually pumped as all get out.

enjoy.

NiarrNDisney

As promised - Shookie the pack mule:

100_3621
The rest of the family was headed for the Astro Orbiters...I can't handle spinners so I took a break and I'm holding everyone's stuff.
Although I look miserable...I'm actually posing for the shot and now your view pleasure.

We just scored those year of a million dreams ears coming off of BTMR so I'm actually pumped as all get out.

enjoy.

Your like the Disney version of a Sherpa

mergatroid

I don't have many pics of me, cause it's just me and the kid. This is the best I can do...

She doesn't take many pictures of me, and I'm sure my parents have embarrassing pictures of me at the parks, but I don't have them handy...

Though, there were plenty of times in the making of that video where I felt embarassed...

You try dancing in front of the bus at the hotel with your kid filming and see how people look at you!

That was brilliant mate. You have a lovely daughter and she seems so happy, you can tell she's a good kid who's been brought up well and is really cared for. Well done and thanks for sharing, you can really feel the happiness from that :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom