Embarassing WDW pics of...you!

Britt

Britt, I have a similar picture from Epcot, in front of the Nemo garden area by Living Seas! Only.I was fighting my son to NOT crawl on the statues and he pulled my top down to a very un Disney degree. DH was cranking up laughing at me wrestling my 3year old becaus the 3 year old was winning! DH claims the picture was of the wrestling match not the toplessness! Yeah right;)
The girls were also in prime form b/c I was nursing my DD at the time...one day I might look back and be proud of the shot but now I just giggle at my near toplessness in the Happiest Place on Earth!
RIGHT??? At least I was nursing at least it wasn't an horribly offensive scene, but sheeeeesh! HAHAHAHA

iyB7WiP.jpg

Not of me, but my parents and I were never fans of Toontown. I told them to "look thrilled" to be there and this was the result.

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
no way are you a grandmother!!! Dang.... I need to hang with you!! LOL Tell me your secrets!!! ;)

my granddaughter says i'm still cute because people think i'm her mom but when she was preschool aged and younger she really wasn't sure if i was the evil queen or not. she wouldn't take an apple from me to save her life and one day i found her playing where she'd even made up an "evil princess" character (so i couldn't put her to sleep if we were on the same team) and was putting her snow white and dwarf dolls to sleep with "sleepy apples". i think she's what keeps me young but it's probably lucky genetics, having quit work in my 40s, pixie dust, and an annual pass.

DisneyDebNJ

my granddaughter says i'm still cute because people think i'm her mom but when she was preschool aged and younger she really wasn't sure if i was the evil queen or not. she wouldn't take an apple from me to save her life and one day i found her playing where she'd even made up an "evil princess" character (so i couldn't put her to sleep if we were on the same team) and was putting her snow white and dwarf dolls to sleep with "sleepy apples". i think she's what keeps me young but it's probably lucky genetics, having quit work in my 40s, pixie dust, and an annual pass.
Girl you look awesome!!!! But... I have one request.. send me whatever apples you're eating!! LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom