Embarassing WDW pics of...you!

AllyInWonderland

OK, we all have them...that pic you go home with and look at and try to figure out if you were drunk or just had your brain clouded with pixie dust. The pics that get taken when you say...no one knows me here anyway lol. So LETS SHARE!

yep...that's me...in the stroller. we were in line for my granddaughter to get pics with the dark wing duck and robin hood crews during the limited time magic week they were out. yes, i was sober but in my defense i wasn't feeling my best and it was one of those few crisp breezy days we get here in florida. i'm usually the one taking pics so i don't show up in many but my granddaughter took this one.
DSC00596_zpsd877190f.jpg
I RESPECT!!!!!! :p

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I have never said this to another man, but...you are one snazzy dancer, fella.

Thanks! I boogied my off!

Most of the time people just looked at me like I was odd, especially since it was the then 7 year old filming me, but when I did the video in front of the entrance to MK, where I danced the Carlton, someone shouted out "he's dancing the Carlton!"...and I told them why I did it and what it was for.

They loved it. I wonder if that family ever saw the finished video.

DfromATX

OK, we all have them...that pic you go home with and look at and try to figure out if you were drunk or just had your brain clouded with pixie dust. The pics that get taken when you say...no one knows me here anyway lol. So LETS SHARE!

yep...that's me...in the stroller. we were in line for my granddaughter to get pics with the dark wing duck and robin hood crews during the limited time magic week they were out. yes, i was sober but in my defense i wasn't feeling my best and it was one of those few crisp breezy days we get here in florida. i'm usually the one taking pics so i don't show up in many but my granddaughter took this one.

That can't be you, a grandmother, cause you look like you're barely 20!

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I don't have many pics of me, cause it's just me and the kid. This is the best I can do...

She doesn't take many pictures of me, and I'm sure my parents have embarrassing pictures of me at the parks, but I don't have them handy...

Though, there were plenty of times in the making of that video where I felt embarassed...

You try dancing in front of the bus at the hotel with your kid filming and see how people look at you!

Dude you have some moves..:D

and @EvilQueen-T grandmother... where exactly have you imprisoned Rapunzel ?? ;)

Britt

And my embarrassing pic is one where I'd just gotten done nursing my son, had gotten everything covered back up and rearranged. My husband took a pic and my shirt was WAAAAAAAAAAY lower cut than it ever should be in a park with a bunch of kiddos and families. Luckily, the important parts are covered, but seriously...we got back and so many pics are like that. I was seriously embarrassed and none of those are getting posted here....LOL

Kristamouse

Britt, I have a similar picture from Epcot, in front of the Nemo garden area by Living Seas! Only.I was fighting my son to NOT crawl on the statues and he pulled my top down to a very un Disney degree. DH was cranking up laughing at me wrestling my 3year old becaus the 3 year old was winning! DH claims the picture was of the wrestling match not the toplessness! Yeah right;)
The girls were also in prime form b/c I was nursing my DD at the time...one day I might look back and be proud of the shot but now I just giggle at my near toplessness in the Happiest Place on Earth!

All Disney All The Time

After heading over to Sassagoula Floatworks for beignets, my son stopped by the pool bar Mardi Grogs, and ordered us both Poolside Lemonades and afterwards, a shot of sambuca (my son was 23 at the time)... SO what do I decide to do??? Stare down an alligator!! LOL

disney 2012 070 by DisneyDebNJ, on Flickr
After heading over to Sassagoula Floatworks for beignets, my son stopped by the pool bar Mardi Grogs, and ordered us both Poolside Lemonades and afterwards, a shot of sambuca (my son was 23 at the time)... SO what do I decide to do??? Stare down an alligator!! LOL

disney 2012 070 by DisneyDebNJ, on Flickr
You go girl! Can't let the gators think they are in charge, gotta show 'em who's boss.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom