EE Update Feature

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
The_CEO said:
Electricity always works too...
they should do that on SSE for those punks that jump out of the vehicles...... let that get around and i dont think that anyone would try it.

just turn the voltage up a bit.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
I didn't know people jumped out of the vehicles there... tsk tsk tsk.

Well its the afternoon, I'd imagine we'd have a few more trip reports out...from DAK cast previews.

SirGoofy

The_CEO said:
After further examination of the bird AA from the crappy video, IT ISN'T THAT BAD!! It isn't flapping it's wings because it is so high up, it can just glide..

Yea I feel the same way. all I could think of when I first saw it was how lame it looked, but after watchin the video a couple times, it's grown on me. The way I see it, there could have been nothing there. I still wish they had something in the temple though.

EpcotServo

Well, I just got back from riding Everest. All I can say is: AMAZING! I just watched the video to compare, and the video really dosen't do the ride justice. Watching this crummy video is nothing like riding this great ride in person. You guys will love this ride! It really is WDW's Indiana Jones Adventure. Best ride at WDW since TOT. Great coaster, great story, great ride, great effects. There aren't enough great things to say about this ride! :D Can't wait to get back tomorrow and ride it more! :D

CaptainMichael

EpcotServo said:
Well, I just got back from riding Everest. All I can say is: AMAZING! I just watched the video to compare, and the video really dosen't do the ride justice. Watching this crummy video is nothing like riding this great ride in person. You guys will love this ride! It really is WDW's Indiana Jones Adventure. Best ride at WDW since TOT. Great coaster, great story, great ride, great effects. There aren't enough great things to say about this ride! :D Can't wait to get back tomorrow and ride it more! :D
It's great to hear some positive feedback from someone who has actually ridden the ride amongst the complaints of all these computer screen coaster experts.

Don't forget to post a review in the review section!

goofyfan13

EpcotServo said:

Great news. All you people that get to ride it are torturing me. :lol:

OmegaKnight

My review of the ride won't go up for a while, because even though I have been on the ride over 12 times already, I don't want to spoil any secrets for you people who havn't gotten the opportunity to experience this amazing adventure.

SirGoofy

EpcotServo said:

I have a couple questions for you. How was the encounter with the Yeti? Is it long enough? How is it's movement? Also, is the projection cool in person? And finally, does the bird look dumb?

EpcotServo

SirGoofy said:
I have a couple questions for you. How was the encounter with the Yeti? Is it long enough? How is it's movement? Also, is the projection cool in person? And finally, does the bird look dumb?
Well, I won't post a review just yet for the reasons OmegaKnight said.(BTW OmegaKnight, I love your shop. Spent some money in there that's for sure!:lol: ) I will answer your questions though.
1. the encounter with the yeti is amazing, thrilling, and quite the sight to see.
2. I like the encounter short, it makes the yeti look more real, and a lot more scary. (When people see something for too long, people start to figure out that's it is fake, and not that cool. the Yeti is so incredible, and you see the Yeti for a short (But not too short) time, it leaves you asking yourself "What if the Yeti was a real animal?" :lookaroun )
3.fast, smooth, and again, amazing.
4.Once again, amazing beyond words. the video (like with the Yeti AA) dosen't capture how real it looks when you see it in person.
5.I think the bird is neat. I would still have it come up the first time, (it looks pretty neat the first time it comes up.) but I'd not have it come up a second time. (This may happen once the ride is open for real.)
The video really dosen't capture the feeling of suspense and adventure you feel during the ride. The sounds, sights, and overall feeling of the ride is not captured in the video. (If you do get on the ride for previews, don't mind the stuff like fire alarms and exit signs. They'll be gone before DVC and AP previews.)

LSUxStitch

EpcotServo said:
2. I like the encounter short, it makes the yeti look more real, and a lot more scary. (When people see something for too long, people start to figure out that's it is fake, and not that cool. the Yeti is so incredible, and you see the Yeti for a short (But not too short) time, it leaves you asking yourself "What if the Yeti was a real animal?" :lookaroun )

I think any person in their right mind, besides little children, will know the yeti is not real, nor would it ever be real. With that being known, wouldnt more encounters make the ride a lil more exciting?

peter11435

EpcotServo said:
Well, I won't post a review just yet for the reasons OmegaKnight said.(BTW OmegaKnight, I love your shop. Spent some money in there that's for sure!:lol: ) I will answer your questions though.
1. the encounter with the yeti is amazing, thrilling, and quite the sight to see.
3.fast, smooth, and again, amazing.
4.Once again, amazing beyond words. the video (like with the Yeti AA) dosen't capture how real it looks when you see it in person.
5.I think the bird is neat. I would still have it come up the first time, (it looks pretty neat the first time it comes up.) but I'd not have it come up a second time. (This may happen once the ride is open for real.)
The video really dosen't capture the feeling of suspense and adventure you feel during the ride. The sounds, sights, and overall feeling of the ride is not captured in the video. (If you do get on the ride for previews, don't mind the stuff like fire alarms and exit signs. They'll be gone before DVC and AP previews.)
I have one question for you. Are the dark portions of the ride as dark as they appear in the video. Or can you slightly make out the rock work of the caves like on BTMRR.

Tim G

LSUxStitch said:
I think any person in their right mind, besides little children, will know the yeti is not real, nor would it ever be real. With that being known, wouldnt more encounters make the ride a lil more exciting?
Excuse me... :confused: They've got the real thing in there... :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom