EE Update Feature

brertigger

EpcotServo said:
(If you do get on the ride for previews, don't mind the stuff like fire alarms and exit signs. They'll be gone before DVC and AP previews.)

peter11435 said:
Why did they install them in the first place.
I am going to guess that they'll camoflauge the fire alarms to blend into the rock and walls (like they have done on other rides). They'll probably try to do the same to the exit signs as much as they can.

I am sure that they will not take any alarm or sign out--they would be very important if there was a fire or other emergency that happened.

maxime29

Premium Member
LSUxStitch said:
I think any person in their right mind, besides little children, will know the yeti is not real, nor would it ever be real. With that being known, wouldnt more encounters make the ride a lil more exciting?
The yeti is definately real. Everything in Disney is real. Those stories about Mickey Mouse? Not true. I met him, and he's the real deal! He meets so many people a day that he is speechless. ;)

About the Fire Exit signs: I thought they were part of Florida Law or something?

yensidtlaw1969

Corrus said:
Excuse me... :confused: They've got the real thing in there... :lookaroun
THANK YOU! FINALLY someone else who knows it!

He was actually born back in '01, but yeti's take a while to mature and get to the size they were hoping for. Ofcourse, there are several more backstage at AK so when this guy gets to big for the chamber he's in they have a replacement that will fit. This guy should be around for a good number years, as once yeti's get this old they don't grow too much, but this guy should be about 22 feet someday, and his head will hit the roof, and around that time the other yeti will be approximately 18 feet. Then when he gets to tall it starts over and over. I hear Disney has a plan to release this current guy into the Himalayas when he gets too tall. Yeti's have an exceptionally long lifespan,usually living nearly 3 times as long as the average human, sometimes longer. A few years in E:E to this guy is like a week in WDW to us, except he's working.

Should be fun to see.

Yensid "yeti-researcher" tlaw1969

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
yensidtlaw1969 said:
THANK YOU! FINALLY someone else who knows it!

He was actually born back in '01, but yeti's take a while to mature and get to the size they were hoping for. Ofcourse, there are several more backstage at AK so when this guy gets to big for the chamber he's in they have a replacement that will fit. This guy should be around for a good number years, as once yeti's get this old they don't grow too much, but this guy should be about 22 feet someday, and his head will hit the roof, and around that time the other yeti will be approximately 18 feet. Then when he gets to tall it starts over and over. I hear Disney has a plan to release this current guy into the Himalayas when he gets too tall. Yeti's have an exceptionally long lifespan,usually living nearly 3 times as long as the average human, sometimes longer. A few years in E:E to this guy is like a week in WDW to us, except he's working.

Should be fun to see.

Yensid "yeti-researcher" tlaw1969

Hope he's well-fed :lookaroun

FigmentJedi

LoL... Think any of the characters have done some Yeti training. I wouldn't be surprised if Figment tried training some to attack Eisner or something. He would have been Figment's perfect tool of revenge...

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Connor002 said:
Then there's not much reason to fear him anymore...
Thats not quite true Connor....if the Yeti is an activist Vegan, he might take offense to me eating a Turkey Leg right before I get on and try to harm me....

Tim G

Connor002 said:
What do you think the chicken exit is for? :lookaroun
That's where the Yeti will be waiting for you... He's (Maybe it's a her) a chicken lover, but he wouldn't refuse some human meat for a change... :D

Connor002

hakunamatata said:
Thats not quite true Connor....if the Yeti is an activist Vegan, he might take offense to me eating a Turkey Leg right before I get on and try to harm me....

I suppose he could. but in doing so he would become that of which he opposed...

Connor002

Corrus said:
That's where the Yeti will be waiting for you... He's (Maybe it's a her) chicken lover, but he wouldn't refuse some human meat for a change... :D

I wonder who would be brave enough to check whether or not it is female...:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom