EE Update Feature

Tim G

Connor002 said:
I wonder who would be brave enough to check whether or not it is female...:lookaroun
Just get a hold of him... shake him... and if you hear something rattling it's a He... :lol:

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Connor002 said:
I think we're on to something. Yeti isn't angry at us, he's just misunderstood. :lookaroun
Totally. He is upset because a bunch of imagineers built a railroad through his mountain....that explaines everything!

FigmentJedi

Think we can call the Yeti George, considering that Disneyland's Yeti is called Harold? If you haven't read the books of Dav Pilkey, you might not get my idea...

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Ok, these last couple of pages of thread swerve have made me laugh more than I have in a long long time :lol:

I knew I liked WDWMagic! :sohappy:

SirGoofy

Tahu said:
Think we can call the Yeti George, considering that Disneyland's Yeti is called Harold? If you haven't read the books of Dav Pilkey, you might not get my idea...

I think we should call him Chewie. Am I the only one who thinks he resembles everyone's favorite wookiee?

Thanks EpcotServo! That really helps. Glad to hear that the Yeti is amazing. I liked the projection effect in the video, and I'm glad to hear that it's even better in person. The bird had started to grow on me each time I watched the video, and I'm glad to hear it doesn't look aweful in real life.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
MontyMon said:
Ok, these last couple of pages of thread swerve have made me laugh more than I have in a long long time :lol:

I knew I liked WDWMagic! :sohappy:
We try hard to bring a little comedy to the serious nature of Disney talk....

EpcotServo

peter11435 said:
Why did they install them in the first place.
You need to know where to exit incase something bad happens, no? As for darkness during the backwards part, it's pretty dark. You can kind of see the inside structure a bit during this part, but CM's told me that WDI is fixing it as soon as these DAK cast previews are over, as well as touching up parts of the ride and line. (They'll also install the ride photo TV's during this time too I think.)

Woody13

I think that Disney will get many complaints from parents that the Yeti is too scary for their children. He will then be replaced with Stitch.

Tim G

Woody13 said:
I think that Disney will get many complaints from parents that the Yeti is too scary for their children. He will then be replaced with Stitch.
No, no, no... the best "Non-scary" replacement would be... Brother Bear... :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom