EE Update Feature

mousermerf

Account Suspended
*sigh* Someone got paid for making that... thing?

To those who lament any and all layoffs in WDI.. I submit Article A for examination..

Jose Eber

Original Poster
perfect connor:

Bird1.JPG

Connor002

Jose Eber said:
I just hit 'copy' on your image and then pasted it in the text box.

Windows XP is awesome!

That's what I used to do... but it's not working like that anymore.
Probably a result of my own stupidity, though...

yensidtlaw1969

I actually really like the bird somewhat for it's cheesyness. It's more than I was expecting for the vulture. I was expecting a static vulture on a branch that we'd pass under or something. I had heard it wouldn't be an animatronic. I was actually suprised by it's movement (no matter how limited) when I found out what it was. I understand that it doesn't flap it's wings. I'm happy it moves at all!

besides, not everything has to flap it's wings to fly. Do you see Soarin' flapping it's wings to lift us up? I didn't think so.

Yensid "wierd-example" tlaw1969

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Jose Eber said:
I just hit properties on your image and then pasted the url in the text box in the url section.

Windows XP is awesome!

bird2.jpg

Guess they'll be adding some of that pigeon ribbon wire to the top of those tracks....

The_CEO

After further examination of the bird AA from the crappy video, IT ISN'T THAT BAD!! It isn't flapping it's wings because it is so high up, it can just glide..

BwanaBob

Yes... but who will be the first to walk away with a one-of-a-kind authentic keep-sake from EE?... The infamous bird dropping on thy shoulder!

THAT will be worth thousands on E-bay!

yensidtlaw1969

BwanaBob said:
Yes... but who will be the first to walk away with a one-of-a-kind authentic keep-sake from EE?... The infamous bird dropping on thy shoulder!

THAT will be worth thousands on E-bay!
Dude, $20 it's me.

Yensid "Lucky" tlaw1969

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom