EE Update Feature

goofyfan13

QBMcNabb108 said:
Is is likely that I will get to ride EE when I go at the end of February?

They could be doing soft openings then. But as many have said before, don't go there planning on getting on, cause you may be dissapointed. You have to be in the right place at the right time to get on a soft opening (trust me, I tried every weekend to get on a Soarin' soft opening with no luck).

goofyfan13

Jose Eber said:
^oooh, that sucks.

I went on the testing part (in march) after that I forgot about AP previews lol.

Yea, I almost missed the AP previews too cause it broke down when me and my friend went to get in line. Luckily it opened back up later in the day.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
^whew, that was close!

Just heard news from someone who works for Disney -- the track actually spins in about 3-4 seconds time so....they are defn. holding people up there to draw the ride out ( and threw a bird in for good measure?)

J.

goofyfan13

Jose Eber said:
Just heard news from someone who works for Disney -- the track actually spins in about 3-4 seconds time so....they are defn. holding people up there to draw the ride out ( and threw a bird in for good measure?)

J.

Maybe the bird is supposed to "take off" making it seem like the yeti is coming after you from over that hill?

Just a random thought I just had...

Jose Eber

Original Poster
disnyfan89 said:
Does anyone have a picture of the bird? I missed it when I went on it!

Image-2295A02A86C511DA.jpg
Image-2295C2C686C511DA.jpg

its to the left, by one of the mountain crags, you don't see all of its right (our left) wing.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
mousermerf said:
Alright.. can someone draw a circle around the bird and write "Bird" next to the circle.. cuz i don't see it..

See the left bent track, look even more to the left of it for the only other black thing.

That help?

IN the first pick its just left of the guys left fist.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom