EE Update Feature

srkingdom2

SilentWindODoom said:
*dramatic music*

"Que Hora Es?"

... Okay, am I the only one who knows the reference I just made.:lookaroun Seriously, I have this weird feeling that I am.

Where is that from?

"One chimichanga too many?:lookaroun

srkingdom2

P.S Silent wind of Doom I love your holiday motto:

Christmas is a pagan holiday and Jesus probably hates you for celebrating it...:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D

srkingdom2

Jose Eber said:
DJES! Soap Opera!

SLR's have been popping in Orlando like no-ones business! I even saw a Maybach the other day, only a 57 but...still.

Saw a Phantom in London on Narrow Street, that was cool. Nice to see they have a convertible coming out.

Did not pay out the nose. Was in and out in about 2 hours and paid under $200 (regular amount) for a passport.

I love Miami. So close to the U.S. ;)

What does DJES?!?:veryconfu

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Djes is what the average english-only speaking person hears from someone who speaks spanish as their first language and is wanting to say the word 'yes'.

Some more:

"don lookat me!
I'm vacuuming the carpet
itz so borink!"

srkingdom2

Jose Eber said:
Djes is what the average english-only speaking person hears from someone who speaks spanish as their first language and is wanting to say the word 'yes'.

Some more:

"don lookat me!
I'm vacuuming the carpet
itz so borink!"

I think i just sharted on myself for laughing so hard!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

srkingdom2

dandaman said:
:lookaroun

Sharted: Websters Dictionary defines it as a conjunnction of shi# and Farted...

Example: "Mary Sue Ellen Bob went to the park and sharted herself"

Please feel free to use...

:D :lol: :D :lol: :lookaroun

dandaman

srkingdom2 said:
Sharted: Websters Dictionary defines it as a conjunnction of shi# and Farted...

Example: "Mary Sue Ellen Bob went to the park and sharted herself".

I know what "sharted" means! It's just the first time I've heard anyone else say it on these boards. :lol:

P.S. "Mary Sue Ellen Bob"? :lookaroun

Skippy

No clue what you're referencing, but this reminds me of the signs in Airplane!

No Smoking
El No A You Smoko

Fasten Seatbelts
Putana Da Seatbeltz

SilentWindODoom

srkingdom2 said:
Where is that from?

"One chimichanga too many?:lookaroun

It's from the short-lived Cedric the Entertainer Presents.

Que Hora Es? The Spanish soap opera for people with a semester's worth of High School English.

Basically, it was people in dramatic situations saying little things like "Where is the library?" and "I am 23 years old."

My favorite was:
*holds the gun at one person*
Santa Maria!
*points to a second*
Santa Cruz!
*points at the third person*
Santa Claus!

Oh, and yes, I love my sig. I don't want to change it, but I'm going to have to soon, seeing as how it's January 5th. That was a great episode, and I loved Huey actually telling the truth about Christmas.

Jose Eber

Original Poster
I just came back from EuroDisney aka Disneyland Paris and on the flight they showed a t.v. show called, well, not sure I can type it out here *itybangbang. That was a funny segment.

It was an attention of a maid in a foreign accent constantly saying, don't look at me, I'm (doing this or that) its boring! all the while drawing attention to herself.

ANYWHO -- it was Shirley Ghostman that I enjoyed the most. Want that on DVD ASAP! (or torrents!)

Back to Everest: (info from Jeff, a cast member doing the filming all this week).

Today (Friday) Travel Channel is doing filming.

Don't expect a soft opening -- they are having lots of problems with the trains. Maintenance is working around the clock to get this stuff fixed. Slowly stuff is coming online!

Just a few more days... :drevil:

#EDIT: 1200 posts! INSANE.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom