EE Update Feature

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
WDWScottieBoy said:
So....how bout that EE? ;)

(on a side note, Jose and I passed a Maybach one night...57....with FL plates, debadged.)

I have seen one of those up close and personal....all I can say is...wow.....

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Now that I've seen a Phantom up close and personal, I'm like, hmmm.

ANYWHO.

Today Disney was filming the top 7 at EE for the resort channel. The mist effects were working.

HOla.

J.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Jose Eber said:

ANYWHO.

Today Disney was filming the top 7 at EE for the resort channel. The mist effects were working.

HOla.

J.
I hope it was with a new personality. I dont like the lady they have now....

WDWFantasmic

Jose Eber said:

ANYWHO.

HOla.

J.

You mean the mist around the queue?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Jose Eber said:
No believe it or not. Florida plates. But I mean 2 SLR's in Central Florida?

That's just weird.
There are more than 2 SLR's registered in Central Florida ;)

Not many more, but more than 2.

juan

just SLR's?

you should come up to my area - there's a purple Esprit, yellow Elise, a baby blue Maranello, a silver Gallardo, red ferrari 430, 2 2005 Saleen Mustangs - light blue and white, and 1 SLR McLaren all over town

Madison

I saw a 360 Modena on my way to work today, but I don't know if it belonged to the dealer or not.

What does it take the test drive one of those, I wonder? I can't drive stick; do you think that'll be an issue? :)

Jose Eber

Original Poster
juan said:
just SLR's?

you should come up to my area - there's a purple Esprit, yellow Elise, a baby blue Maranello, a silver Gallardo, red ferrari 430, 2 2005 Saleen Mustangs - light blue and white, and 1 SLR McLaren all over town

I've lived in some very nice parts in the world. I've seen my share of cool cars. Its just for central florida, I was surprised.

(I heard in Dubai this guy put an SLR engine in the SLk lol)

Per test driving crap: As long as you want the car, they don't care right?

I think it would be hilarious to say, "I want a modena", "can't drive stick" -- can I still try? And then tape that experience.

That would be so funny.

SilentWindODoom

srkingdom2 said:
Also I have read this thread from number one to number 1155 and it has been a perfect script for a tv soap and it can even be in español?!?!:lol:

*dramatic music*

"Que Hora Es?"

... Okay, am I the only one who knows the reference I just made.:lookaroun Seriously, I have this weird feeling that I am.

WDWScottieBoy

I've got three neighbors (next to and across) that all have brand new Ferraris. We've also got one Maybach, a Ford GT and MANY many more Ferraris. That's all within a couple mile radius of my house here by Chicago. (One neighbor is in the top 10 richest in the US I believe, or at least was a for several years not that long ago.)

Orlando has it's share of VERY nice cars as well, they're just spread over a lot more.

So what car do I want....an EE steam engine! :lol:

Jose, were you at the taping today to get any pics of the snow effect on top of the mountain at all? Also, any more news on the waterfall as of yet? Keep up the good work, and I can't wait to start bringing the updates back as well! :wave:

WDWScottieBoy

Why not Sunday? I might have to make a trip on Sunday to see if it's possible. I start school back on Monday and go 9-3, so it'd be a quick run that day but I'm going to do it as well.

You up for it?

Jose Eber

Original Poster
Hellz ya Skyler!

Oh, and before you head back, head up Mr. Monsanto for some old disneyland items, then auction them off at ebay to pay for the bribe money if your connections don't work kay?

J.k.

lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom