EE Update Feature

Jose Eber

Original Poster
More from disney1313:

There are a few parts which almost seem as an homage to the matterhorn. I think the village area is great - without it the story line would not be as full, and that is what I love about Disney attractions. The lifts seem *very* fast .. not sure why. Lets see .. excruciating tiny detail.. I'll give you two.. 1) Fastpass and Standby lines merge at the load platform which I thought was interesting. 2) The tour booking office that you first walk into in the Fastpass and Standby ques are almost identical except the computer on the desk in the fastpass line is a Mac and the standby has a PC...

dandaman

Jose Eber said:
There are a few parts which almost seem as an homage to the matterhorn.

You mean, there's a mini basketball court inside the mountain? :lookaroun

"Let's play some Yeti-ball!" :lol:

ICP06

How wierd does that look with no one with their hands in the air?

*chuckles*

Must be some sandbags then *chuckles*

No other explanation ;)
ICP06

Wow...today from 7am-5pm they had testing/filming for Everest. Boy was it interesting. Iv been up since 6 so I will post more info tomorrow, but i will give u some info. Th track froze this morning and they had to take portable heaters to un freeze it because it was setting off the brake sensors. We got a tour of the entire Everest area before riding. We didnt actually get on till about 11. The shadow effect of the Yeti breaking the track was not working but the ride was still amazing. The backward part is the best part by far....lots of g-force. The yeti is a little smaller than I imagined it to be but still amazing. Sooo fast when he moves. I rode it twice and left around 1:00. The director was the director of Fast and the Furious and also the advertisements for Lights! Motors! Action!. Ummm....they had 5 cameras set up through the mountain as well as a train with two cameras on it. We had to sit with a boy and girl in the pair of seats and COULD NOT RAISE OUR HANDS. We also HAD TO WEAR short sleves to make it look liek summer, which was FREEZING. It was an awesome experiance though. They also filmed us for about 30 mins walking into the attraction. Ok sleepy time...sorry if there is Typos... NIight

ICP06

Mouse's Magic said:
We had to sit with a boy and girl in the pair of seats and COULD NOT RAISE OUR HANDS. We also HAD TO WEAR short sleves to make it look liek summer, which was FREEZING. It was an awesome experiance though. They also filmed us for about 30 mins walking into the attraction. Ok sleepy time...sorry if there is Typos... NIight

Surely an advert with people with their hands in the air would look more real? They could've let you on with long sleeves then! :D

Just looking, I can see a few people there with sleeves on! Cheaters!!!

Glad you had fun!
ICP06

missionspace

Everest ?'s

I was wondering what effects are there?

Snow? Besides the snow at the peark effect, snow inside?

Cold?

Yeti smell? any smells?

Any water inside the Mt.?

What is there before you enter the mt. woods bamboo? anything else?

Q music,area music,sounds?

Onboard speakers?

1stStarIC2nite

missionspace said:
I was wondering what effects are there?

Snow? Besides the snow at the peark effect, snow inside?

Cold?

Yeti smell? any smells?

Any water inside the Mt.?

What is there before you enter the mt. woods bamboo? anything else?

The only other effect I've heard about is the projection of the Yeti to make it look like he is ripping apart the tracks or something... but we'll all find out soon

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom