During Summer Brazilians are EVERYWHERE, annoying sometimes BUT always so beautiful!

Iteachwood

Original Poster
During our summer stays at WDW you can't miss the the throngs of brazilians, they are loud,fun,and numerous..but oh so pretty...lol.....anybody have any bad experiences or good experiences with them? We have had both.
The bad was when we were at mama melrose and they had like 5-6 tables taken up near us. They were so loud that made our dining experience a negative one.
We were waiting for spectro magic standing on sidewalk. my daughter was like 3 and my son 2 at the time and were getting antsy waiting. a couple of the young girls who were sitting at the curb got up and tookj their hands and said they could take their seats...real nice gesture.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif

wvdisneyfamily

The tour groups are a mixed bag for me. I hate how they congest everything. I hate their rude behavior. However, I try to remind myself this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for many of them. My family is blessed enough to go multiple times a year.
They are teenagers so a certain degree of "behavior" is expected (not accepted but expected). I teach teenagers each day. It's a real trip. They make you pull your hair out one minute and redeem themselves the next.
I think perhaps my real gripe is with the adults in charge. They should try to encourage good behavior and supervise what's going on. As an adult in charge of large groups of teenagers each day, I know that is hard to do.

britdaw

What is the deal about the Brazilian tour groups? I keep seeing them mentioned, but I have no idea why they seem to overrun the place.

Spike-in-Berlin

Here we go again. All I have to say is that I know no one who ever had a good experience but bad experiences I know of in abundance! And that they are "looking good" is NOT an experience of ANY kind but only a simple matter of personal taste I would say and also a quite shallow remark indeed! Just look "good" and you can behave like the annoying, spoiled, rude and antisocial little brat that you are.
I hate them and I am not ashamed at all to say it. Avoid at any cost.

Phonedave

During our summer stays at WDW you can't miss the the throngs of brazilians, they are loud,fun,and numerous..but oh so pretty...lol.....anybody have any bad experiences or good experiences with them? We have had both.
The bad was when we were at mama melrose and they had like 5-6 tables taken up near us. They were so loud that made our dining experience a negative one.
We were waiting for spectro magic standing on sidewalk. my daughter was like 3 and my son 2 at the time and were getting antsy waiting. a couple of the young girls who were sitting at the curb got up and tookj their hands and said they could take their seats...real nice gesture.

At first I though that said "thongs"

-dave

cheezbat

Can't stand those groups. The most loud and rude people I have ever come across at the parks. I'd much rather be back in Chicago dealing with the punks at Six Flags Great America over them.

inluvwithbeast

At first I though that said "thongs"

-dave

Haha, I was just about to post that.

Any way, Brazilian tour groups are like the infamous bird at EE. What? There's a bird on EE? There are large swarms of Brazilian tourists who are obnoxious? I didn't even know what people were talking about bird-wise until Martin (or Lee? idr) posted a picture of it. "Really? That thing on a stick? That's what everyone has there pantsies in a bunch about?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom