During Summer Brazilians are EVERYWHERE, annoying sometimes BUT always so beautiful!

stratman50th

glad we've straightened that out, dont want standards to slip.
494968-2.jpg
ftw!

Phonedave

Is a major stick longer or is it a girth thing, or perhaps a bit of both? Or is it an ex military stick? And whats an omnipresent cloud dwelling space zombie got to do with it?

I think the stick worked in conjunction with the thong somehow. This is all over my head - thankfully not beneath my bum.

-dave

njDizFan

So what? We have to accept the behaviour of these groups without complaining? No way. They are disrespectful to other guests in any way possible, loud, obnoxious, clapping and singing all the time, don't give a damn about the fact that they severely harm the park experience of other guests, cut lines, sometimes even by force, shout all the way through the rides, celebrating loud parties in their resort rooms far into the night and do absolutely everything that annoys other guests and when these guests complain they are just grinning into their faces, pretending not to understand them and don't caring about it as well. They are notorious and there is a reason why.
I and a lot of others hate these groups and as long as Disney accepts the behaviour of these groups because of the money they bring in, I will not go the parks during the months when they are there in masses.
Come on now Spike, I thought the Germans were known for it's tolerance of other cultures..:lookaroun

When we were at Blizzard Beach July of 2008 I believe, we had all our stuff (towels, sandals, etc.) on a couple of the chairs and when we returned after a couple of slides and what not our area had a group of the Brazilian tourists who had tossed all our belongings aside to use our chairs.

It's not simply that everyone that age is disrespectful and as far as I can tell for the most part Americans don't have awful run ins with people of other ethnicity like they do with these tour groups from Brazil. It might not be fair to all of them, but the majority just don't know how to act around other people and do things that can be considered rude.

zurgandfriend

Tolerance is great so long as it's not just a euphemism for excusing bad behavior.

True that is a valid point, however;

Good manners sometimes means putting up with other people’s bad manners. - H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Or

As a retired Army officer I used to have to tell my men in situations involving hostile indigenous personnel, zealots, dissenters, and Yankee-devil go home-ers. We can’t shoot them, as much as we’d like to.

I quess it's just me, I'm getting more charitable in my old age.

WDWLOYAL1971

So what? We have to accept the behaviour of these groups without complaining? No way. They are disrespectful to other guests in any way possible, loud, obnoxious, clapping and singing all the time, don't give a damn about the fact that they severely harm the park experience of other guests, cut lines, sometimes even by force, shout all the way through the rides, celebrating loud parties in their resort rooms far into the night and do absolutely everything that annoys other guests and when these guests complain they are just grinning into their faces, pretending not to understand them and don't caring about it as well. They are notorious and there is a reason why.
I and a lot of others hate these groups and as long as Disney accepts the behaviour of these groups because of the money they bring in, I will not go the parks during the months when they are there in masses.
I so totally agree!

zurgandfriend

Go home?!! I say we beat down the Yankee-devil!

varitek%20A-Rod.jpg

Not exactly the forum but since you brought it up;

2 weeks into the season and they’re already circling the wagons up here in Boston. “There going to ruin our summer!” seems to be the biggest worry.

One more bad outing and “the Nation” will be chasing Dice-K with pitchforks and torches.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

2 weeks into the season and they’re already circling the wagons up here in Boston. “There going to ruin our summer!” seems to be the biggest worry.

One more bad outing and “the Nation” will be chasing Dice-K with pitchforks and torches.

They'll just feed him bad sushi to skip his next start.....

rsoxguy

At forty-seven years of age, I have grown to be a patient man. There is still plenty of time left in the season, and nothing really matters in baseball until mid July.
As for Dice-K, they should have chased him to the banks of the Charles River last season.

zurgandfriend

At forty-seven years of age, I have grown to be a patient man. There is still plenty of time left in the season, and nothing really matters in baseball until mid July.
As for Dice-K, they should have chased him to the banks of the Charles River last season.

I got over a decade on you and I agree Baseball is a game for patient people. Remember 1978 and Bucky Bleeping Dent.

My poor father lived his whole life and never saw his "Sox" win it all.

juniorthomas

While there are certainly a number of Brazilian tour groups on site, there are other tour groups that come through. In my experience, very few have caused any more than walkpath congestion.

Spike-in-Berlin

While there are certainly a number of Brazilian tour groups on site, there are other tour groups that come through. In my experience, very few have caused any more than walkpath congestion.

Thank you for returning to the topic. And for getting something clear. I never saw an American, Chinese, Japanese or other tour group that behaved even REMOTELY as rude and annoying as the Brazilian teens do in general.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom