During Summer Brazilians are EVERYWHERE, annoying sometimes BUT always so beautiful!

DizneyPryncess

I haven't had any bad experiences with them. I have seen them, but never noticed them being a problem of any sort. I did have an awkward situation w/some cheerleaders once...and my dad...weird. Story for another day...

Kids will be kids. I've never seen the Brazilian teenagers acting any worse than their American counterparts.

Exactly! There are just more of them at once in the tour groups. They feed off of each other. I'm normally quiet, but get me in a group of college kids and I'm the loudest, most obnoxious one! :D

worldfanatic

Complaining about Brazilian Tour Groups is far and away the most ridiculous subject on these boards.
They are coming to Disney World and having a great time. God Bless them!!
The vast majority are well behaved.

You complainers have a major stick up your a__!
Ease up and enjoy your vacations.
Don't worry about others who are clearly having more fun than you.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Complaining about Brazilian Tour Groups is far and away the most ridiculous subject on these boards.

Is a major stick longer or is it a girth thing, or perhaps a bit of both? Or is it an ex military stick? And whats an omnipresent cloud dwelling space zombie got to do with it?

zurgandfriend

My neighbors had a young Brazilian au par, on hot summer days she wore a thong and with her charges would run through the lawn sprinklers on my neighbor’s front yard. Now that used to stop traffic.

Please everyone a little tolerance, every culture has good and bad aspects. Embrace the good.

End of sermon.

graphite1326

here we go again. All i have to say is that i know no one who ever had a good experience but bad experiences i know of in abundance! And that they are "looking good" is not an experience of any kind but only a simple matter of personal taste i would say and also a quite shallow remark indeed! Just look "good" and you can behave like the annoying, spoiled, rude and antisocial little brat that you are.
I hate them and i am not ashamed at all to say it. Avoid at any cost.

ditto!!!!

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer

Complaining about people complaining is not ridiculous at all.

Spike-in-Berlin

Guys, come on... Try not to be desrespectful. There are brazilians on this forum too.

So what? We have to accept the behaviour of these groups without complaining? No way. They are disrespectful to other guests in any way possible, loud, obnoxious, clapping and singing all the time, don't give a damn about the fact that they severely harm the park experience of other guests, cut lines, sometimes even by force, shout all the way through the rides, celebrating loud parties in their resort rooms far into the night and do absolutely everything that annoys other guests and when these guests complain they are just grinning into their faces, pretending not to understand them and don't caring about it as well. They are notorious and there is a reason why.
I and a lot of others hate these groups and as long as Disney accepts the behaviour of these groups because of the money they bring in, I will not go the parks during the months when they are there in masses.

Spike-in-Berlin

Ridiculous subject? God bless them? They are having more fun because they behave like the spoiled, little brats they are, not caring about others. What are you? Brazilian?
You dare to insult others because they tell the truth and complain about these groups? So far I have never considered some one in this forum to be a ... you know what, but you are an exception.

stratman50th

I have yet to encounter them in force, so I can't comment but I certainly have read of more negative encounters than positive. If what has been said is true, the vast majority are NOT well behaved.
In addition, if the comments are correct, I guess they are having a great time. It's pretty easy to do if you get to do whatever you want regardless of how it effects those around you. If walking up behind people and knocking the hat off their head was my idea of having a great time, my guess is you wouldn't think too much of it even if I thought it was great!

When people resort to making personal comments about others that post as opposed to sticking with the topic, they are operating more on emotion than any fact they can present.
It's hard to enjoy your vacation when others are obviously ruining it for you.
What you are saying is, let them do whatever they want and I should exercise restraint and bend over backwards to accommodate those who have absolutely no intention of doing it for me or anyone else. Kind of one sided isn't it? I guess they are having more fun as a result of the point I made earlier, "It's easy to have a good time (fun) when you get to do whatever you want without any restraint, common decency, or respect for your host's (country) rules of conduct.

Spike-in-Berlin

I have yet to encounter them in force, so I can't comment but I certainly have read of more negative encounters than positive. If what has been said is true, the vast majority are NOT well behaved.
In addition, if the comments are correct, I guess they are having a great time. It's pretty easy to do if you get to do whatever you want regardless of how it effects those around you. If walking up behind people and knocking the hat off their head was my idea of having a great time, my guess is you wouldn't think too much of it even if I thought it was great!

When people resort to making personal comments about others that post as opposed to sticking with the topic, they are operating more on emotion than any fact they can present.
It's hard to enjoy your vacation when others are obviously ruining it for you.
What you are saying is, let them do whatever they want and I should exercise restraint and bend over backwards to accommodate those who have absolutely no intention of doing it for me or anyone else. Kind of one sided isn't it? I guess they are having more fun as a result of the point I made earlier, "It's easy to have a good time (fun) when you get to do whatever you want without any restraint, common decency, or respect for your host's (country) rules of conduct.

Thank you so much for bringing in a little common sense and BACKBONE into this thread. I fully agree.

stratman50th

Thank you so much for bringing in a little common sense and BACKBONE into this thread. I fully agree.
I just didn't see any comments or information that supported his position other than emotion. Plus I saw a response in another thread that really was self righteous and put down the other member as if their opinion had no merit. I have a hard time with holier than thou individuals that can't offer any more than just their opinion but assume others should consider it fact just because they said it.

stratman50th

Thats true but in my case it does apply.
Emotion? I grant you but telling everyone who doesn't agree that they have a stick up their rear isn't much of an argument for your point.
Oh, is this what you were talking about:
"I have a hard time with holier than thou individuals that can't offer any more than just their opinion but assume others should consider it fact just because they said it".
Sorry man, I should have said except Pumbas Nakasak :king:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Glad we've straightened that out, dont want standards to slip.
494968-2.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom