Dunkin Donuts, PLEASE!

Iteachwood

Original Poster
Someone had mentioned this on another site but its something my wife and I have discussed a lot. For those of you from up east you will know what I mean. Now I know there are reasons for this not happening BUT , would Dunkin Donuts Ice Coffee, Coffee Coolatas just be a GOLD MINE in Disney????? Can you imagine the amount of ice coffees and coolatas they would sell? Hec Id buy at least 3 a day! ICE COLD ,ICED COFFEE.....I mean come on...you ask for an ice coffee and they give u a cup of hot coffee and glass of ice!.....DUNKIN DONUTS IN DISNEY..BRING IT ON!!!
AND while we are on subject, fellow easterners how about DEL's LEMONADE? !!!!

Magenta Panther

I've often wished that the Writer's Nook would serve genuine Starbucks, or Panera Bread, coffees. The coffee it serves now is pretty awful IMO. I go to the Nook when I'm in DHS to chill, relax, get off my aching feet and just...experience the ambience of being in WDW. But wow, the coffee is horrid!!!!! :p

WDWmazprty

Yeah, love Dunkin Donuts coffee! Being originally from Jersey, I missed having them when I moved to Nashville. But, wouldnt you know it, they followed me! I have one right done the street from my house now :sohappy:

Disney would definitely do good to bring in DD!

powlessfamily4

It may be because caffeine dehydrates you and in the Florida sun that could prove to be disastrous. While they may cool you while your drinking them, the long term effects of dehydration is not worth it.

Having said that, I totally LOVE coffee coolatas, SB frapps and all the iced coffee I can get my hands on at any given time!! I admit, I would buy one! :)

DrummerAlly

Someone had mentioned this on another site but its something my wife and I have discussed a lot. For those of you from up east you will know what I mean. Now I know there are reasons for this not happening BUT , would Dunkin Donuts Ice Coffee, Coffee Coolatas just be a GOLD MINE in Disney????? Can you imagine the amount of ice coffees and coolatas they would sell? Hec Id buy at least 3 a day! ICE COLD ,ICED COFFEE.....I mean come on...you ask for an ice coffee and they give u a cup of hot coffee and glass of ice!.....DUNKIN DONUTS IN DISNEY..BRING IT ON!!!
AND while we are on subject, fellow easterners how about DEL's LEMONADE? !!!!

You are clearly a Southern New Englander. Dunkin Donuts would do amazing business in Disney, but sadly I just don't see it happening. As for Del's, I used to be a huge fan until I moved from MA to NJ and experienced Rita's.

WDWmazprty

You are clearly a Southern New Englander. Dunkin Donuts would do amazing business in Disney, but sadly I just don't see it happening. As for Del's, I used to be a huge fan until I moved from MA to NJ and experienced Rita's.

Loved Ritas too! We have one that I know of here in TN. Where in Jersey are you at now?

powlessfamily4

I had Rita's when I was in Philadelphia for business, OMG! Awesome! I envy you your Rita's! :D

The Mom

Premium Member
I have a supply of Dels in my pantry that I order online - I had some when I was in Providence last summer, and realized how much I missed it. :lol:

Kamikaze

It may be because caffeine dehydrates you and in the Florida sun that could prove to be disastrous. While they may cool you while your drinking them, the long term effects of dehydration is not worth it.

Uh, thats why there are Coke products all over the place? And plenty of coffee, just not DD?

Caffeine causing dehydration is a myth, and an often dispelled one - with tons of scientific research to back it up.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Every single time I go to WDW I pray that one day I will be able to get DD coffee there. I think it would be a goldmine. A major brand name of coffee is something missing from WDW. I know they use Nescafe' and all, but that is hardly considered coffee. More like brown water. Yuck.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Krispy Kreme has better doughnuts. :shrug:

Not a coffee drinker though.

Their coffee isn't bad either (had some this past weekend). But right now I'd even take Starbucks over the Nescafe junk being served now....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom