DTD: The hits just keep on coming...

jt04

Just in case you forgot.

That was my opinion. PI being closed is a fact. Pretty much defines failure to me.

I'd say 20K failed too. It's just a retention pond now and usually doesn't even have water in it.

Horizons failed.
WoM failed.
WoL failed.
Food rocks failed.
Hydrolators failed.
Imagination version 1 failed.

uh oh....:eek:

*runs away*

WDWFigment

That was my opinion. PI being closed is a fact. Pretty much defines failure to me.

I'd say 20K failed too. It's just a retention pond now and usually doesn't even have water in it.

Horizons failed.
WoM failed.
WoL failed.
Food rocks failed.
Hydrolators failed.

*runs away*

Failed and closed are not synonmyous. You concede this much by qualifying your statement: "Pretty much defines failure to me." If a word only connotes something to a particular person (or people), it is not a fact.

EpcoTim

That can't possibly be a fact, because it contains an element of subjectivity in it (failed). What do you mean by failed? Failed at...? Entertaining? Turning a profit? Etc.

The statement's truth or falsity is dependent on something external to the statement. It is not a fact.

Please don't bring common sense and basic intelligence into this thread.

jt04

Failed and closed are not synonmyous. You concede this much by qualifying your statement: "Pretty much defines failure to me." If a word only connotes something to a particular person (or people), it is not a fact.

OK, it defines failure. How is that?
:wave:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

Horizons failed.
WoM failed.
WoL failed.
Food rocks failed.
Hydrolators failed.

*runs away*

Failed, or got old and crusty.. and needed to be replaced?

jt04

If this thread is closed, will it be because it's failed?

No because it will be archived. Like the wand thread. Speaking of the wand, before they tore it down there were places you could see it from DTD.....

PS- Oh yeah, Wand? Big fail!!!!

jt04

You've used the words "I," "me" or "my" over 60 times since this statement in post 511.

And 4 bows.

I know I was being sarcastic. The trolls love when I am sarcastic.

I hope that helps you to understand what I meant.

I think I will go to DTD now......:animwink:

jt04

Failed, or got old and crusty.. and needed to be replaced?

Thats one way to look at it. Especially the hydrolators :hurl:I'm glad they never installed any hydrolators at......DTD....

I wonder what will go in the Starbillas location?

NMBC1993

Thats one way to look at it. Especially the hydrolators :hurl:I'm glad they never installed any hydrolators at......DTD....

I wonder what will go in the Starbillas location?

The same thing that goes into every closed building at WDW jt04.....nothing

p.s. thanks for the new avatar idea:wave:

jt04

I cant be arsed going back through the quotes, but even by your twisted and warped standards JT I cant fathom how you managed to draw a political reference from a post structured around highlighting your self indulgent and already discredited comments.

Up the workers!

It's all tongue in cheek. Some get it some don't. Some are raging and some are amused. Especially me. Some of you are way way to uptight. This is just a simple forum, not to be taken too seriouly. You need to relax. I recommend an afternoon at DTD. It's beautiful and you can get an adult beverage. That might take the edge off for you.:wave:

WDW1974

if there were mercy this thread wouldn't still be going at 43 pages ... there is NO news ... or even busdriver rumor in it.

perhaps, there should just be a general never-ending thread about the life and death of PI (but let's only talk about AC instead of the whole place anyway).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom