DTD: The hits just keep on coming...

jt04

Well you have many, but they all are part of the overarching "Disney is perfect and always has a plan...just wait and see, you'll all be wrong"

In this thread, your agenda is to prove that PI was some evil, hellacious place that should have never been built at a Disney Resort because of alcohol, kiddos, and a poor business model. The second part of this argument is that Disney has this grand plan to replace everything with family friendly, great stuff...just wait.

However, you ignore the facts. 3rd parties are not clamoring to move in. The one currently being built is a tequila bar. The cigar bar still exists, and there's an Irish Pub. All very family friendly correct? You also discount any information that Lee posts because it doesn't fit your agenda, so it cannot be true. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read what Lee has posted and see that it's true. TDO cannot be happy with the results of closing the clubs right now...doesn't take a genius to see that.

I expressed a point of view which you have completely mischaracterized. I have no agenda. If Disney decides to reopen PI as a seperate ticket, I say go for it. I won't be going, been there done that :snore:. So please don't whine when someone doesn't go along with your actual agenda.

It is clear that AC fans are using this forum to wage a PR campaign to keep the AC open as it once was. Including suggesting shop owners in the area complain to TDO about the lack of foot traffic, (it actually increased after PI closed and before the economy tanked :cool:), petitions, and letter writing campaigns. I am sympathetic to the desire to see the AC and CW reopen but I am convinced all the heavy handedness and intimidation (expressed on this forum towards anyone who danes to critisize the PI concept) is counter-productive and I actually feel pity for those engaged in it.

And I have connections too. :animwink: Just so you know.:wave:

jt04

You mean the jt04/Great Pumpkin analogy I made, right?

Are you trying to twisty-mind-o-master-plan-a-Hal-icize me over to your side?

I am not even sure the "team" you have siddled up to is very comfortable with it.

And the GP analogy works. A bit of a freudian slip by you I suspect because I know you secretly like me.:lol:

Captain Chaos

Well, Dude, I was referring to the menu when Spoodles opened to the stripped down dumbed down Mediterranean food free sham of today. The justification of which was that it was too exotic for guests tastes.

Hey man, relax there buddy.... I didn't know about Spoodles changing their menu cause I never eat there..

NMBC1993

See what happens, you have to work all day and you mess important PI discussions.....working doesn't go well with my agenda:animwink:

MousDad

I am not even sure the "team" you have siddled up to is very comfortable with it.

And the GP analogy works.

Of course it does. I can't get the image out of my head of you sitting in DTD with a bunch of vacant stores around you holding up a sign that says

"Welcome, Bold New Vision"

A bit of a freudian slip by you I suspect because I know you secretly like me.:lol:

For the entertainment value, yes.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
...the lack of foot traffic, (it actually increased after PI closed and before the economy tanked :cool:...)

That's interesting considering the recession began in December of 2007 and Pleasure Island closed the clubs in September of 2008.

asianway

That's interesting considering the recession began in December of 2007 and Pleasure Island closed the clubs in September of 2008.
He must be talking about the week after the clubs closed and when Jim Cramer told everyone to sell on October 6th.

hrcollectibles

They may have closed in 2008 but I am sure the decision was made before that fateful June day they made the Announcement that all the clubs were going to be closing....

jt04

And no doubt with the same logic it proves that Elvis is alive, Bob Hope shot JFK, you cant tell the difference between margarine and butter and that 8 out of 10 cats prefer not to be kicked up the for tinkling on the floor.

What a strange cat.

Oops, didn't mean to step on any "Labor" toes out there. I hear they have done wonders for your economy.

Speaking of economies, WDW is doing well considering the recession but then the closing of PI has only worked in their favor.

There, back on topic!

*takes bow*

EpcotServo

The uselessness of this thread is baffling.

To the future Alien Overlords who find this: I personally apologize on behalf of the entire species for this, thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom