Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
crazycalf said:
I'm in again.

We just got a new scale and it weighs like 2 lbs heavier. :zipit:

Just added you. We're getting a pretty good group this time. Let's see if we can get serious. . .

In about four more days.:lookaroun

MouseMadness

garyhoov said:
Just added you. We're getting a pretty good group this time. Let's see if we can get serious. . .

In about four more days.:lookaroun
Serious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: *cough cough* Oh my sides! :lol: Serious!! He actually said it! :lol:

:lookaroun

No, really, I intend to. Really! I'm all about the serious this time. 5 months til summer.

tigsmom

ogryn said:
Can we reverse diet? I'd like to put on a few pounds before summer. Get me over the magic 11st mark :D

You sure can! Mary did that and was able to add a few.

*is totally jealous* :lookaroun

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
ogryn said:
Can we reverse diet? I'd like to put on a few pounds before summer. Get me over the magic 11st mark :D

I'm 11 stones!:king:

They're just very, very large stones.:lookaroun

Do you want me to add you to the list?

scorp111

I have his 11 stones... and some boulders too :lookaroun

In 7 years I have went from 270-->175-->245

I definitely want to reverse this trend. It is difficult because my wife is a poor eater, but it doesn't show up because she eats very small portions.

I have resolved that 2006 will be my year.

I want "in" as well.............

tigsmom

scorp111 said:

I definitely want to reverse this trend. It is difficult because my wife is a poor eater, but it doesn't show up because she eats very small portions.

((HUGS))

I feel your pain... At least I the one who cooks the meals here (well most of the time anyway) so I have some control over what goes on the table.
There is a great magazine out there called Light & Tasty from Reiman Publications that you might want to look at. They have some very good recipes and there are no ads... its all healthy cooking and related issues...

http://www.lightandtasty.com/

speck76

tigsmom said:
((HUGS))

I feel your pain... At least I the one who cooks the meals here (well most of the time anyway) so I have some control over what goes on the table.
There is a great magazine out there called Light & Tasty from Reiman Publications that you might want to look at. They have some very good recipes and there are no ads... its all healthy cooking and related issues...

http://www.lightandtasty.com/
Cooking Light is another good magazine

http://www.cookinglight.com/cooking/

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
scorp111 said:

Got ya!

BeachClubVillas

We've got a good group! I weighed myself this morning and realized I gained 5.5 pounds over Christmas. :eek: :cry: :brick:

I've got some serious work to do...

starting tomorrow :lookaroun

speck76

tigsmom said:
I used to get that, but I find I make more of the foods from Light & Tasty...
but then again you are cooking just for yourself and I have my picky kids to cook for. :rolleyes:
My mother gets the regular "Taste of Home" magazine....my sister gets the "ToH Quick Cooking", the other sister gets "ToH Cooking for 2"....they all like them

tigsmom

speck76 said:
My mother gets the regular "Taste of Home" magazine....my sister gets the "ToH Quick Cooking", the other sister gets "ToH Cooking for 2"....they all like them

I get Taste of Home, Quick Cooking and Light & Tasty... I like them all and use the recipes quite a bit. I have hundreds of cookbooks (I collect them) and I use these magazines the most. I like the fact that the recipes are from "regular" people and have been used in their families for years and that just about all the ingredients are readily accessible.

DDuckFan130

I guess to start the new year off right....I'm in

I'm thinking of the South Beach Diet...because it seems like the best fit for me and I've seen a lot of people succeed with it.

So...yeah :lookaroun

tigsmom

DDuckFan130 said:
I guess to start the new year off right....I'm in

I'm thinking of the South Beach Diet...because it seems like the best fit for me and I've seen a lot of people succeed with it.

So...yeah :lookaroun

Get the cookbooks from the library :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom