Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

WDWScottieBoy

Count me in for June 1st...and I WILL show this time! :)

I just lost 8lbs Christmas Day from being so sick, so I'm already off to a good start. :lol:

Thanks for everything you do Gary, and I'm going to try to match your funds this coming round! :wave:

MouseMadness

Yes, I'll be in. I'm such a cliche this year. January first, I go hardcore. Diet and exercise that is. :lol: So that gives me 5 months.

Tomorrow I am going hiking somewhere, and today we played tennis for a good hour or so. I use the term "played" very loosely, because it was more lobbing balls back and forth at each other. :eek: I have no skills. But I'm at least up and moving.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MouseMadness said:
Yes, I'll be in. I'm such a cliche this year. January first, I go hardcore. Diet and exercise that is. :lol: So that gives me 5 months.

Tomorrow I am going hiking somewhere, and today we played tennis for a good hour or so. I use the term "played" very loosely, because it was more lobbing balls back and forth at each other. :eek: I have no skills. But I'm at least up and moving.

:sohappy:

rainfully said:
*deep breaths*

I'm in this time.

:lookaroun

I may regret this decision in about 4 months... :lol:

Double :sohappy: :sohappy:

MouseMadness

garyhoov said:
Cool!!!

(well, not about the doctor part:lookaroun )
Gary, did you get that Brian Regan dvd I told you about? There's a whole bit in there about going to the doctor, and how it makes you feel like a kid again :lol: "You didn't do what I told you to do, did you?" "No, no :eek:" "And what are you going to do from now on?" "I'm gonna listen! I'm gonna do what you said!"

:lol:

BeachClubVillas

Can I get in on this? I've lost about 40 pounds since May, but I'd like to lose another 50 by my trip to WDW in July. Having to answer to you guys could be just the ticket to staying motivated!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MouseMadness said:
Gary, did you get that Brian Regan dvd I told you about? There's a whole bit in there about going to the doctor, and how it makes you feel like a kid again :lol: "You didn't do what I told you to do, did you?" "No, no :eek:" "And what are you going to do from now on?" "I'm gonna listen! I'm gonna do what you said!"

:lol:

:lol: I got it for Ryan, but I haven't watched it yet.

barnum42 said:
I must be one of the few with a full set. I'd hate to break the record :wave:

Cool!

speck76

BeachClubVillas said:
Can I get in on this? I've lost about 40 pounds since May, but I'd like to lose another 50 by my trip to WDW in July. Having to answer to you guys could be just the ticket to staying motivated!
That is a ton of weight!

Congrats!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
BeachClubVillas said:

Sure! I just added you to my sig. Congratulations on the loss so far!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom