Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

MouseMadness

Okay, so which is true... that the camera doesn't lie, or that the camera adds 10 pounds? :lol: Either way, I'm not pleased. :-\ What I *thought* I looked like, and what this picture is, are two entirely different images.

Maybe I should take a picture of myself once a week to keep myself motivated. :lol:

(Ignore the hair... it's a busy day today. I'm not doing my hair) :lookaroun

Attachments

• 100_0474.JPG
    100_0474.JPG
    267.7 KB · Views: 18

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MouseMadness said:
Okay, so which is true... that the camera doesn't lie, or that the camera adds 10 pounds? :lol: Either way, I'm not pleased. :-\ What I *thought* I looked like, and what this picture is, are two entirely different images.

Maybe I should take a picture of myself once a week to keep myself motivated. :lol:

:sohappy:

Looks pretty good to me. Should we start thinking about another one for next year sometime? maybe April or May?

barnum42

I'm home - the latest Gumbie me is in the middle - a few pounds heavier than the left hand Gumbie, but still a bunch less than the right Gumbie :)

ydw4ib.jpg

speck76

MouseMadness said:

your Van Gogh is crooked :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
barnum42 said:
I'm home - the latest Gumbie me is in the middle - a few pounds heavier than the left hand Gumbie, but still a bunch less than the right Gumbie :)

ydw4ib.jpg

:sohappy: Looks good! That gives us $40 so far.

WDWScottieBoy

I was going to have hakunamatata take a picture of me today, but I ended up wearing my business suit all day. I had an interview at 3pm today (got the job!), then went off to AK and MGM. I got home really late, so I'll try and get a picture up tomorrow.

I'm still at 185 :cry: but I was at 175 about 2 months ago. Now to get myself back there. Especially with school done, I can get a lot more exercise in.

:wave:

Debbie

tigsmom said:
45 is a great number! :sohappy: You have been through so much and kept it off! I would have put it all back, plus a few for good measure.

I have to have a salad everyday or I don't feel right and most days I have 2. You just have to put it in your head that a salad is part of the meal and set it on the table. I eat mine like a side dish - with my meal not before or after it.

Is there a way to have your biggest meal at lunch? That way even if you don't get to eat until 7pm it won't be a big heavy one...

Health is what is important, thinner is good too ,but not all of us were made to be skinny. (((HUGS))

I don't eat lunch. What I do is gross; and I can't fathom putting food in my mouth while on the job. I do try to drink 16oz of water per apartment. I told the assistant property manager yesterday that I can't keep getting home at 6pm; with two boys home, unsupervised from 3:30pm until 6pm. I enjoy the money, but it's not worth worrying the whole time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom