Dr. Judd's Diet Talk

MouseMadness

:lol:

I am thinking your arms look more muscular in that last shot. :) Very brave of you to go ahead and post a day early! :eek: I'm still counting on 5 pounds magically disappearing within the next 24 hours. :lookaroun I've been wishing on stars and what not.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MouseMadness said:

I am thinking your arms look more muscular in that last shot. :) Very brave of you to go ahead and post a day early! :eek: I'm still counting on 5 pounds magically disappearing within the next 24 hours. :lookaroun I've been wishing on stars and what not.

:eek: Thanks. I figure now I can sit back, relax and look forward to my Disney trip without this hanging over me.

(and maybe even eat something for lunch.):zipit:

speck76

MouseMadness said:

eat a ton of fiber

MouseMadness

speck76 said:
eat a ton of fiber

Little last minute excessive exercising, tons of water, diuretics, self tanner AND shimmer lotion

I'm pulling out all the stops. :cool:

(Well, not really. Anybody who knows me well knows I'm not driven enough to do all that. MAYBE the self tanner. )

Debbie

I am still the same, at 45lbs. I have a problem though...........no camera........but I can do this...........Gary, I am going to be at WDW when you are........ya wanna take a picture? I'll even peak through the curtain between round 1 and round 2!
It's been really hard to stay focused on this. Now, that it's cooled off, I don't crave the salads. I almost loathe them. Also, I've been getting home late and where before Katrina, I never ate after 5pm (except yogurt), now I am not eating until 7pm. I don't feel as good as I was, so hopefully I can refocus on better health and it will hopefully result in a slimmer waistline.

crazycalf

185 today. lost 4 lbs since July 1, 24 lbs since feb.
I really see the difference since Feb. Not so much since July.
I still want to get to at least 180.
I just bought another size 32 jeans this weekend :sohappy:
site1027.jpg
Today
site1014.jpg
July
site1026.jpg
FEB

tigsmom

Debbie said:
I am still the same, at 45lbs. I have a problem though...........no camera........but I can do this...........Gary, I am going to be at WDW when you are........ya wanna take a picture? I'll even peak through the curtain between round 1 and round 2!
It's been really hard to stay focused on this. Now, that it's cooled off, I don't crave the salads. I almost loathe them. Also, I've been getting home late and where before Katrina, I never ate after 5pm (except yogurt), now I am not eating until 7pm. I don't feel as good as I was, so hopefully I can refocus on better health and it will hopefully result in a slimmer waistline.

45 is a great number! :sohappy: You have been through so much and kept it off! I would have put it all back, plus a few for good measure.

I have to have a salad everyday or I don't feel right and most days I have 2. You just have to put it in your head that a salad is part of the meal and set it on the table. I eat mine like a side dish - with my meal not before or after it.

Is there a way to have your biggest meal at lunch? That way even if you don't get to eat until 7pm it won't be a big heavy one...

Health is what is important, thinner is good too ,but not all of us were made to be skinny. (((HUGS))

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Debbie said:

We could try to do that, or you have a few other options. If you take some photos on regular film, and then check the box to have them put on disk, you'll get a disk with digital photos that you can either e-mail to me or post yourself.

If you have a photo you like, you should also be able to take that to a Kinkos or office supply store and have them scan it for you.

But I'd be happy to take a photo also.

:wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
crazycalf said:
185 today. lost 4 lbs since July 1, 24 lbs since feb.
I really see the difference since Feb. Not so much since July.
I still want to get to at least 180.
I just bought another size 32 jeans this weekend :sohappy:

Great job!!:sohappy:

I'll mark you and me off in my sig.

SpongeScott

Well, like I said in the PML thread, it was a wash for me. I had lost 5 pounds, but then gained them back over T-giving. :mad: Now to start over again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom